Jindal was offered and turned down VP...

"Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal said Wednesday he does not want to be considered as vice president on the GOP ticket, making him among a growing number of those pulling themselves out of the race."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/07/23/jindal-says-hes-not-interested-in-no-2-spot-with-mccain/

Hey Dumbass.... How does this Gov Jindal saying....and I quote...

“I’ve never talked to the senator about the vice presidency or his thoughts on selecting the vice president."

Lead you to comment that Jindal was offered the VP position from McCain and that he turned McCain down?

CK

Hey Dumbass.... How does this Gov Jindal saying....and I quote...

“I’ve never talked to the senator about the vice presidency or his thoughts on selecting the vice president."

Lead you to comment that Jindal was offered the VP position from McCain and that he turned McCain down?

CK

I agree, but see earlier posts where they claimed Senator Webb was offered the job and that he turned it down, based on a simular article.

I agree, but see earlier posts where they claimed Senator Webb was offered the job and that he turned it down, based on a simular article.
Difference?

In this one the guy makes it clear it wasn't offered. I agreed with you on the Webb thing too, but can actually see where logical progression could take somebody there.

It will be Mitt, and I bet it will be anounced at the same time as Obama's big Berlin Gate speech, or upon Obama's triumphant return from his European Mission.

"Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal said Wednesday he does not want to be considered as vice president on the GOP ticket, making him among a growing number of those pulling themselves out of the race."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/07/23/jindal-says-hes-not-interested-in-no-2-spot-with-mccain/

I can understand how a moron like you would say "he was OFFERED the position and turned it down".....considering you read like a lawyer....
Now show us where you got that notion....

I can understand how a moron like you would say "he was OFFERED the position and turned it down".....considering you read like a lawyer....
Now show us where you got that notion....

From the thread titled, "Webb was offered the VP position and turned it down"

Like the New Yorker, you have missed the "satire". If you have to explain it, you did a terrible job.

Like the New Yorker, you have missed the "satire". If you have to explain it, you did a terrible job.

Yup, but I cant help it if a portion of my audience is ignorant to the prior posts. I am sure you and a few others understood.

I suspose it will be Mitt.
Precisely Alex, it WILL BE MITT ROMNEY, I'll bet my bottom monopoly dollar :) on it!

Mitt pulls the party together to hold their nose and vote for mccain as a ONE TERM president and the vp takes the ticket for president in the next election...

care

Precisely Alex, it WILL BE MITT ROMNEY, I'll bet my bottom monopoly dollar :) on it!

Mitt pulls the party together to hold their nose and vote for mccain as a ONE TERM president and the vp takes the ticket for president in the next election...

care

How will the wacko christian right react?

How will the wacko christian right react?
I think at this point, they would welcome Romney....they can see no matter what, they will not get their religious right candidate and Romney would at least give them a CHANCE at beating Obama....though not a good chance, but a better chance than they have right now with Mccain....

I do often enjoy telling Lousianian's "we're 49th this time bitches!"

But Jindal is a serious cunt. He's an asswipe nearly as bad as Barbour.

Back