Joe Biden Proved his Fitness

Now go ask tRump.

How do you think he would perform under such a grilling?

View attachment 27836
I can hear Trump responding. He would attack the questioner and say he was asking a stupid question and he works for a failing company and is a 3rd rate reporter, Then keep bitching and insulting until he could escape Trump since he is incapable of an intelligent adult response. Trump still does not know how the government works. But he is figuring out how to take it over.

I can hear Trump responding. He would attack the questioner and say he was asking a stupid question and he works for a failing company and is a 3rd rate reporter, Then keep bitching and insulting until he could escape Trump since he is incapable of an intelligent adult response. Trump still does not know how the government works. But he is figuring out how to take it over.
I've found it amusing that MAGATs bitch about Biden not holding pressers, but their #MalignantMessiah didn't either. Both defered to their press secretaries. Makes sense. The leader of a major first world power shouldn't have to spend hours preparing for and holding press conferences. There's golf, you know, and KFC and executive time. lol

Back