Joe Biden Says Hunter Is Victim of Weaponized System of Justice

Please quote President Biden saying that.
"Jill and I love our son, and we are so proud of the man he is today. So many families who have had loved ones battle addiction understand the feeling of pride seeing someone you love come out the other side and be so strong and resilient in recovery. As I also said last week, I will accept the outcome of this case and will continue to respect the judicial process as Hunter considers an appeal. Jill and I will always be there for Hunter and the rest of our family with our love and support. Nothing will ever change that."

This is what I found.

“If I weren’t running for reelection, he would have gotten the plea deal,” Mr. Biden reportedly told someone close to him, according to Politico.

Quotation-Joe-Biden-You-know-you-re-a-success-when-you-look-at-72-94-87.jpg

Even Trey Gowdy agrees the only reason anyone cares about this or that this trial even came into being is that Hunter's last name is Biden.

No, rather that the DOJ treats everyone the same under the law, even Bidens and Trumps
Oh so that is the reason the DOJ let the statute of limitation expire on Hunter's income tax evasion for 2014 and 2015. Hunter did not pay taxes on millions in Burisma income. And why the DOJ turns a blind eye on Hunter's FARA violations. BTW The DOJ prosecuted Paul Manafort for Tax evasion and FARA violations and sent him to prison.

Oh so that is the reason the DOJ let the statute of limitation expire on Hunter's income tax evasion for 2014 and 2015. Hunter did not pay taxes on millions in Burisma income. And why the DOJ turns a blind eye on Hunter's FARA violations. BTW The DOJ prosecuted Paul Manafort for Tax evasion and FARA violations and sent him to prison.
Trump didn’t pay taxes for ten out of fifteen years, sure seems like the DOJ was pretty equitable both ways

Trump didn’t pay taxes for ten out of fifteen years, sure seems like the DOJ was pretty equitable both ways
Hunter is indicted for not paying taxes on the bribes he laundered for Joe........on the other hand......the courts released Trump's tax returns........not even Bragg could find anything to charge him with....

Hunter Biden conviction could boost father against Trump, experts suggest​

Hunter Biden’s conviction on gun-ownership charges may have handed his father, Joe, a boost in the forthcoming presidential election, analysts say, because it undermines the image of a president weaponising the US justice system to pursue Donald Trump.

Back