Joe Biden went to visit his hometown of Scranton Pennsylvania

Biden announces protections for American steel and shipbuilding industries

"The president is asking the United States Trade Representative to triple the existing tariff rate on Chinese steel and aluminum. The Biden administration says American workers continue to face unfair competition from Chinese imports of steel and aluminum products."

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/...urgh-downtown-u-s-steelworkers-union-remarks/

Biden is calling for tripling tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum. I wonder if he got that idea from Trump?

He got lost in the weeds at the end of that speech which was very sad to begin with... I don't know how much longer they'll let him continue to speak in public... They definitely will have to physically going when he's done reading and Is direct him off the stage.. They have learned Is that he simply can't take any questions...

Now, how in the world did I know in advance this would be a Twitter rather than actual thoughts from the author?

Isn't Scranton Brandons hometown? It's not unreasonable to think that's a lie since he has lied so much in the past.

He got lost in the weeds at the end of that speech which was very sad to begin with... I don't know how much longer they'll let him continue to speak in public... They definitely will have to physically going when he's done reading and Is direct him off the stage.. They have learned Is that he simply can't take any questions...

Do you have to see how Gettysburg was a “beautiful” battle again?

Now how dumb is that, a middle age cultist keeps passionately screaming “f*ck you” at a person who is passing bye in a sound proof vehicle, and the right doesn’t understand why many think the Trumpkins are dumb

All you need to know is they apparently couldn't care less about Brandon being there.

All you need to know is they apparently couldn't care less about Brandon being there.

The “they” is fifty people or so lined up on the street yelling “f*ck you” at a passing car and if they “couldn’t care” why is the idiot busting a vein yelling “f*ck you”

Back