Joe out of touch that you have to pay taxes

Robdawg

"The media's worried about whether I've paid my taxes, they're worried about any number of silly things that have nothing to do with America," Wurzelbacher told the former Republican presidential hopeful on his show, "Huckabee."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/19/joe-plumber-discusses-life-changes-media-target/

that's just funny, part of being American is paying taxes, and as living in the best country in the world i have no problem doing my part to support the country i live in.

I don't know how he can call paying taxes a "silly thing that has nothing to do with America". Paying taxes are what makes America run.

In any event from the same article he lets loose on his support for McCain

Plumber tax arrear man said about obama

"I'm sure Obama has sacrificed some things in his life to get where he's at. To use me to go a little further, I am a very small step ladder. I mean don't go try to use me."

in other words don't bring me up...

now what he said with regard to mcsame

On Sunday, McCain was to travel to Ohio, where he might appear with Wurzelbacher.

WTF well he must enjoy the spotlight then...

Appearing on FOX & Friends on Sunday morning, Wurzelbacher said his company has shut down as a result of the attention, but he's sure he will be able to make money to pay for his house and back tax payments "that I didn't even know that I had."

So in summary, the guy stands to do better in Obamas tax plan, doesn't want obama to bring him up and doesn't like the candidates pushing the media into his life, however is possibly going to be campaigning with McSame where the media will be following him.

That is just funny.

If you owe back taxes get your ass to work and pay them. I have to pay my taxes. so the dude closes his business to parade around doing interviews.

I resent the shit out of my government every tax season. I usually have to write a check for a substaintial amount, and I see what these blow hard dickholes do with the money, and I applaud the living shit out of tax cheats. Good on them, keep their money away from these pathetic whoring cunts. ITS MY MONEY FIRST. These cockholes in Washington seem to have brainwashed you Rob into believing that its not.

Yes, I resent it. Deeply.

I resent the shit out of my government every tax season. I usually have to write a check for a substaintial amount, and I see what these blow hard dickholes do with the money, and I applaud the living shit out of tax cheats. Good on them, keep their money away fro these pathetic whoring cunts.

Yes, I resent it.

Beefy PWNed.

"The media's worried about whether I've paid my taxes, they're worried about any number of silly things that have nothing to do with America," Wurzelbacher told the former Republican presidential hopeful on his show, "Huckabee."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/19/joe-plumber-discusses-life-changes-media-target/

that's just funny, part of being American is paying taxes, and as living in the best country in the world i have no problem doing my part to support the country i live in.

I don't know how he can call paying taxes a "silly thing that has nothing to do with America". Paying taxes are what makes America run.

In any event from the same article he lets loose on his support for McCain

Plumber tax arrear man said about obama

"I'm sure Obama has sacrificed some things in his life to get where he's at. To use me to go a little further, I am a very small step ladder. I mean don't go try to use me."

in other words don't bring me up...

now what he said with regard to mcsame

On Sunday, McCain was to travel to Ohio, where he might appear with Wurzelbacher.

WTF well he must enjoy the spotlight then...

Appearing on FOX & Friends on Sunday morning, Wurzelbacher said his company has shut down as a result of the attention, but he's sure he will be able to make money to pay for his house and back tax payments "that I didn't even know that I had."

So in summary, the guy stands to do better in Obamas tax plan, doesn't want obama to bring him up and doesn't like the candidates pushing the media into his life, however is possibly going to be campaigning with McSame where the media will be following him.

That is just funny.

If you owe back taxes get your ass to work and pay them. I have to pay my taxes. so the dude closes his business to parade around doing interviews.

I unerstood what he meant. He meant that there are BIGGER issues than his past due taxes. The question he posed was legitimate.

You cannot claim definitively that Joe will fare better under Obama since so much of Obama's rhetoric to his plan for that income bracket still reamins undefined and sketchy at best!http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/16/joe-the-plumber-throws-a-wrench-into-tax-debate/

Obama's comment about spreading the wealth HAS been an eye-opener for a lot of small business owners and for those who think prosperity is earned by hard work not a hand out. It shows how "out of touch" Obama is with real working americans. He, being a politician, does not have to worry about ANY of the things a small business owner has to worry about; keeping his business afloat, earning a profit, careing for employee's, customers, paying taxes for more than just himself! No, Obama does not have to grow a business and worry over employee's and the responsibilities that are part and parcel to being a business owner, he just gets to preach his guilt trip of "s[read the wealth". I think that Obama should just share his wealth, if that's what he believes in, and leave the Joe's of this country to share their own wealth or horde it if they so choose! Remember, everyone is already paying taxes...all except for about 43% of those working families that Obama includes in his 95% that is...

I unerstood what he meant. He meant that there are BIGGER issues than his past due taxes. The question he posed was legitimate.

You cannot claim definitively that Joe will fare better under Obama since so much of Obama's rhetoric to his plan for that income bracket still reamins undefined and sketchy at best!http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/16/joe-the-plumber-throws-a-wrench-into-tax-debate/

Obama's comment about spreading the wealth HAS been an eye-opener for a lot of small business owners and for those who think prosperity is earned by hard work not a hand out. It shows how "out of touch" Obama is with real working americans. He, being a politician, does not have to worry about ANY of the things a small business owner has to worry about; keeping his business afloat, earning a profit, careing for employee's, customers, paying taxes for more than just himself! No, Obama does not have to grow a business and worry over employee's and the responsibilities that are part and parcel to being a business owner, he just gets to preach his guilt trip of "s[read the wealth". I think that Obama should just share his wealth, if that's what he believes in, and leave the Joe's of this country to share their own wealth or horde it if they so choose! Remember, everyone is already paying taxes...all except for about 43% of those working families that Obama includes in his 95% that is...

A small bussiness owner making fatcat pay at a million dollars a year is no regular America. Obama doesn't need those votes nor does he want them. He HAS the votes of real, hardworking Americans who are tired of all their money going to fatcats.

A small bussiness owner making fatcat pay at a million dollars a year is no regular America. Obama doesn't need those votes nor does he want them. He HAS the votes of real, hardworking Americans who are tired of all their money going to fatcats.

Obama does not need those votes? No wonder he chose that income group to rape! What a savvy politician he is! America, however, DOES need those folks. The bread and butter of american economic prosperity is summed up and realized in "those votes". I love the way you jumped from 250k to a million bucks btw LOL. Please do tell me how "those votes" those small business owners, are taking all the money of hard working americans, as if small business owners are not hard working? Obviously you have never owned your own business.

Do you know what a profit margin and an actual profit is? Do you know which is taxed and which is not? Do you know what financial liability to FICA a small business owner has? Do you unerstand the sheer numbers game that a business owner must play to even make a profit?

Obama's tax plan is not healthy in any economy, let alone a struggling one.

You paid your Townshend Duties lately?

Back