Joe the Plummers new web site

Free to the first thousand new members, plastic hillbilly teeth! Sorry I could not stop myself and I will not be bothered with editing.

This dude is going to be rich and he will pay the tax that he feared. All because of one question and the urge of the media to attack some dude rather than ask questions about the answer.

This dude is going to be rich and he will pay the tax that he feared. All because of one question and the urge of the media to attack some dude rather than ask questions about the answer.

Uhm, the media did not make him famous. they did not attack him. mccain basically blew him the whole campagin because it was his last chance at getting elected. it didn't work. i would be surprised if anyone signs up to hear this mental midget.

Uhm, the media did not make him famous. they did not attack him. mccain basically blew him the whole campagin because it was his last chance at getting elected. it didn't work. i would be surprised if anyone signs up to hear this mental midget.
Please. Dude was popular and he will maintain it as long as he is smart enough to promote it.

And yes, it is because of one question.

We wound up with story after story about the dude before the debate where he was the "star"...

We heard that he made 40K a year and didn't yet have his license as a Master Plumber. We heard that he owed some money in taxes, etc. Shoot it wasn't but an hour after I heard his name before Desh was saying his name wasn't really Joe.

Dude was made famous both by McCain and by the media itself. He is his own phenomena now and if he is smart he can be rich, like he feared, he will pay for his success.

Please. Dude was popular and he will maintain it as long as he is smart enough to promote it.

And yes, it is because of one question.

We wound up with story after story about the dude before the debate where he was the "star"...

We heard that he made 40K a year and didn't yet have his license as a Master Plumber. We heard that he owed some money in taxes, etc. Shoot it wasn't but an hour after I heard his name before Desh was saying his name wasn't really Joe.

Dude was made famous both by McCain and by the media itself. He is his own phenomena now and if he is smart he can be rich, like he feared, he will pay for his success.

Yes, no one should have pointed out his numerous lies. It is an attack to point out where someone has clearly lied off his ass.

looks like he's finally realized the american dream.

I know you're being trollish here, but what's your dream, waterboy? Owning and operating a business is a worthy goal. You'll likely never even come close to matching Joe's accomplishments.

Don't you have to go cook french fries or perform some other low skilled job?

I know you're being trollish here, but what's your dream, waterboy? Owning and operating a business is a worthy goal. You'll likely never even come close to matching Joe's accomplishments.

Don't you have to go cook french fries or perform some other low skilled job?

Well pardon me for not having finished college yet. It's unusual to be out of college by the time you're 19.

Joe has accomplished nothing with his life. The only thing that happened to him is that he won the lottery and something random happened to give him 15 minutes of fame.

Republicans would usually call a person like that, Joe the Whiner...

Dude's such a dud, even Alan Colmes pnwed him. Did you know that he was a welfare recipient?

Well pardon me for not having finished college yet. It's unusual to be out of college by the time you're 19.

Joe has accomplished nothing with his life. The only thing that happened to him is that he won the lottery and something random happened to give him 15 minutes of fame.

Havent you been 19 since the Gore/Bush campaign?

My God. Did you see this? He's writing a book:

Joe's Forthcoming Book on American Values

He's not writing that book. Some vanity publisher is arising and hiring some ghostwriter to write it using the rhetoric of Rush Limbaugh, and they're just putting his name on it.

Back