Joe's genocidal Jews murder 40 more civilians, bomb the West Bank.

moon

Satire for Sanity
International law demands that the population of occupied territories come under the protection of the occupiers.
The sub-human Israeli Jews kill them by the thousands.

Your legacy, Joe, you coward.

raids.jpg

Deadly surge in killings as Israel raids West Bank

'Reporting from Jenin, occupied West Bank

Israeli forces conducted two air strikes against the Jenin refugee camp, now we are talking about five killed just here, in Jenin.

That is an escalation that took place in the morning, after Israeli forces raided this area late afternoon yesterday. They were targeting a money exchange shop saying that everyone who is dealing with Hamas will be paying the price.

We are talking about the bodies that could’nt be moved by the Palestinian medical teams. We’re still hearing the drones, so the raid is not over.

We’re also talking about another incident that took place in Aqaba, near Tubas, where four Palestinians have been killed. According to local sources, the Palestinians discovered an undercover Israeli unit that was surrounding one of the homes, leading to armed confrontations. Then Israeli forces used force against Palestinians, some of them doing nothing, not participating.

We’re talking about an escalation in the occupied West Bank, where on Sunday we reported two Israeli airstrikes killed nine, and today we’re talking about [at least] nine killed since midnight.'

Four. Prove me wrong, troll.
Good, so you finally answered then question pussy boy. So 4 zionists were killed by Hamas on Oct 7. Then that means Hamas killed nearly 1196 Jews who they claim they have no problem with yet you're here whining about how badly they are being treated. You're either a moral degenerate or a retard. I'll let you pick

Good, so you finally answered then question pussy boy. So 4 zionists were killed by Hamas on Oct 7. Then that means Hamas killed nearly 1196 Jews who they claim they have no problem with yet you're here whining about how badly they are being treated. You're either a moral degenerate or a retard. I'll let you pick
No, I said seven.

Back