John Hearts Hillary

Cancel7

Banned
I've seen some things to make me gag in this campaign, but this has got to be the funniest one.

How's that taste repukes?

John McCain kissing clinton ass and telling the world how much he likes it. Oh that's gotta hurt.

OMG, Darla, this is some funny sh*t.

Did you see that McCain speech on TV? WTF was that, a high school gym? There was like 50 people in it. And you're right, you could literally hear teeth grinding when he was kissing Hillary's ass. lol

OMG, Darla, this is some funny sh*t.

Did you see that McCain speech on TV? WTF was that, a high school gym? There was like 50 people in it. And you're right, you could literally hear teeth grinding when he was kissing Hillary's ass. lol

Yep I saw it. He's just so awful.

Pretty sad stuff and John has just gotten so creepy with his snickering and yellow teeth.

He seemed to hate every minute of it.

Pretty sad stuff and John has just gotten so creepy with his snickering and yellow teeth.

He seemed to hate every minute of it.

I can't tell you how many times I've looked at some of these people, ,and wondered, wtf don't you see a dentist? He certainly has the money to get his teeth whitened. What seems to be the problem.

I can't tell you how many times I've looked at some of these people, ,and wondered, wtf don't you see a dentist? He certainly has the money to get his teeth whitened. What seems to be the problem.

What is it about the effects of ass kissing is it that you don't understand ?

Back