John Kirby no use in responding to Vets over the 13 killed

Over 2,000 Americans died in that Republican-started war since it started. I never hear a peep from conservatives about those casualties, or the ones in Iraq.

But when they can politicize casualties, it's a different story.

Over 2,000 Americans died in that Republican-started war since it started. I never hear a peep from conservatives about those casualties, or the ones in Iraq.

617 homicides and 2,450 shootings in Chicago last year ...never here a peep from Libs about those shootings, or the ones in Philly and all other Blue cities

But when they can politicize casualties (school shooting, white shoots at black kid etc), it's a different story.

So, you'd have just let Bin Laden and al Queda get away with the Twin Towers terrorist attack would you?

It took a Dem to finally bring Bin Laden to justice. And there is another way to do the same w/ the Al Qaeda without a 20-year war.
No, the CIA had finally found Bin Laden. Obama stalled, hemmed and hawed over a strike to get him for 6 months and even then Joke Biden told him NOT to order the strike. So, it was only a un-Democratic that got him because of the timing of intelligence reports and that Obama finally chose to make what should have been a simple decision to make.

It took a Dem to finally bring Bin Laden to justice. And there is another way to do the same w/ the Al Qaeda without a 20-year war.
no.....it took time....it took the US military.....statistically, it was unlikely any of THEM were demmycrats.......as to Obama issuing the order to take action, remember that Biden argued AGAINST killing Bid Landen at that meeting....

Any vet that cites trump's surrender to the Taliban as something Biden is responsible for, was never going to vote for anyone but trump. They are inconsequential, and a disgrace. Supporting a moron who refers to them as 'fools' is all you need to know about this tiny segment of vets.

It was Bush's interrogations that first unmasked the courier who eventually led us to bin Laden.Without the war it would have never happened​

Back