John McCain states: “I am a illiterate”.

Cancel7

Banned
And it’s on videotape. Of course Damo will tell us it’s been altered.

Is it his age? Well, do you know anyone who isn’t completely decrepit who doesn’t know how to use a computer? Or is it that McCain is a simple man, as in, simple minded, and he doesn’t really know jack about anything? I report, YOU decide!

http://thedailyvoice.com/voice/2008/06/mccain-admits-he-doesnt-know-h-000740.php

John McCain says he doesn't know how to use a computer. In a video interview with Yahoo's Political team and Politico.com, McCain admitted he is computer illiterate. When asked if he preferred a Mac or a PC, McCain said "neither."
"I am a illiterate that has to rely on my wife for all the assistance I can get," McCain said. In a computer-dominated world, McCain's professed computer ignorance may raise questions again about his age. At 71, he is seeking to become the oldest person ever elected president of the United States.

I'm still shaking my head over this one. What office is he hoping to hold, again? First he admits to knowing nothing about economics (evident from everything else he's said since). Then a bunch of garbage in between. Now he knows, apparently, not even the simplest thing about computers, one of the mainstays of modern society.

Hmmm. Here's a scary thought. What else doesn't he know?

I am a illiterate that has to rely on my wife for all the assistance I can get," McCain said

Daycare for the elderly is both time consuming and expensive.

I wonder if she'll be changing his depends adult underwear in the white house?

I'm still shaking my head over this one. What office is he hoping to hold, again? First he admits to knowing nothing about economics (evident from everything else he's said since). Then a bunch of garbage in between. Now he knows, apparently, not even the simplest thing about computers, one of the mainstays of modern society.

Hmmm. Here's a scary thought. What else doesn't he know?

I know. I don't find this amusing at all either.

Back