John McCain

• Thread starter Thread starter jff.law
  • Start date Start date
J

jff.law

Do you think John McCain is too old to serve as president if elected(some students asked him this)?

No that would not be a factor for me. Although I might joke about it. I am old too btw so I have the right to joke about age.

Now if his mental acuity seems to be suffering due to age, that is a factor, becuse it will get worse.

It's actually a big factor for me. To state the obvious, there's a greater risk of a man McCain's age dying in office. If he VP is someone utterly inept and incompetant, like Bush...then that would be a problem for me.

Then you have alzhiemers to think about too like in Reagans case.

I dont think by its self it is a huge factor but it is part of the bunch of facts I use to determine.

The man is stuck in the past. He is a neocon now and the LAST thing this country needs is a another neocon.

He may not be too old himself but he is the wrong man at the wrong time.

No that would not be a factor for me. Although I might joke about it. I am old too btw so I have the right to joke about age.

Now if his mental acuity seems to be suffering due to age, that is a factor, becuse it will get worse.

Judging by the stupidity of our oldest posters (you and BB), I think it's safe to say I'm never voting for anyone over 60.

Apparently your mental faculties take a nosedive around that time. Either that, or you were just stupid to begin with.

lmao@epidermis!

Judging by the stupidity of our oldest posters (you and BB), I think it's safe to say I'm never voting for anyone over 60.

Apparently your mental faculties take a nosedive around that time. Either that, or you were just stupid to begin with.

Albeit I don't always agree with us cit...he has more on the ball and a better sense of humor than you will ever have...he probably gets laid more than you also! Actually both of us have forgotten more than you will ever know...you are akin to the characters in 'Dumb&Dumber'

dry up and blow away,or get it on with epi whatever,i think he made it clear he doesn't like old people! actually i don't think he likes himself very much:cof1:

I like myself quite a lot, actually.

What I don't like is lonely, elderly morons, which are in abundant supply on this site.

I take comfort in the fact that in twenty years you will all be dead.

Albeit I don't always agree with us cit...he has more on the ball and a better sense of humor than you will ever have...he probably gets laid more than you also! Actually both of us have forgotten more than you will ever know...you are akin to the characters in 'Dumb&Dumber'

Ha okay.

Whatever you say, gramps.

Go drink yourself to sleep.

I guess so since I did not make it good finiancially until about 60 :D

Now if you want to fight, just keep on comparing me to BB.

Back