John Wayne coming, Brokeback mt going

Topspin

Verified User
I liked my analogy soo much in the other thread I didn't want the gang to miss it.
Bush looked like John Wayne in the windshield, and he looks more like brokeback mt in the rearview mirror.
We are about to see a massive sea change in party rule thanks to Bush's many failures.:clink:

If you were smart enough, and chose to peek behind the silly cartoon image Bush tried to portray to the cons, Bush looked the same going into his presidency as he does going out!

If you were smart enough, and chose to peek behind the silly cartoon image Bush tried to portray to the cons, Bush looked the same going into his presidency as he does going out!
Agreed. Those of us that not just voted against him but campaigned against him told you others that you were voting for a man that had never run a successful venture in his life. But you thought that he could the presidency better than he did the Rangers or better than he ran an oil company. You were wrong. When I have more time today I am going to sit down and write about the 4 soldiers from Fort Bliss in El Paso that gave me a first hand account of what it was REALLY like in Iraq. They spend 15 months in Mosul and their story is one that the DoD and the Administration will NEVER let out. And all four of these guys LOVE the army. Two are on their way to the Q course for special forces training and the other two are going to go to the acceptance course. Not disgruntled soldiers at all. Any way long story gotta tell it all later.

Agreed. Those of us that not just voted against him but campaigned against him told you others that you were voting for a man that had never run a successful venture in his life. But you thought that he could the presidency better than he did the Rangers or better than he ran an oil company. You were wrong. When I have more time today I am going to sit down and write about the 4 soldiers from Fort Bliss in El Paso that gave me a first hand account of what it was REALLY like in Iraq. They spend 15 months in Mosul and their story is one that the DoD and the Administration will NEVER let out. And all four of these guys LOVE the army. Two are on their way to the Q course for special forces training and the other two are going to go to the acceptance course. Not disgruntled soldiers at all. Any way long story gotta tell it all later.

What no response from the whackos?

I never much cared for John Wayne either. He was a poor actor and the charator he played had always struck me as a self important blockhead with delousions of granduer.

The John Wayne character was and is unhealthy in a real world.

Bush was an obvious phoney from day one and I really find it hard to understand why anyone was fooled for one minute by the phoney bullshit he shoveled in both elections

It sure proved to me there were many more people than I realised in this world that have daddy fantasys still running much of their minds.

It sure proved to me there were many more people than I realised in this world that have daddy fantasys still running much of their minds.

Good point, I had not thought of that.
But then I never will understand how Republicans brains work. Thankfully.

People like Chris Mathews were outed as maliable daddy fantasy lovers. It seems the damage the John Wayne image did to many American mens minds spanned even political conviction. He was sparkle eyed and mesmerised when he talked of Bush from 2000 on until this year. I just wish they would take his sorry ass off TV. He makes me want to puke.

DESH anybody right of Kusenich makes you puke. There's hardly a more close minded waiste of brain tissue on the board than you, maybe asshat or usc.

Back