“Johnson urges Supreme Court to step in on Trump verdict”

archives

Verified User
“House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) called for the U.S. Supreme Court to step in to overturn the guilty verdict against former President Trump in his New York hush money trial.”

“There's a lot of developments yet to come, but I do believe the Supreme Court should step in, obviously, this is totally unprecedented," Johnson said Friday in an appearance on Fox and Friends.”

"I think that the Justices on the court – I know many of them personally – I think they are deeply concerned about that, as we are. So I think they'll set this straight," the Louisiana Republican added.”

So, Johnson thinks this should be handled expeditiously yet such as the immunity case , which has been infront of the Court for over six months now, has no need to be prioritized?

And for the Court, especially after the recent Alito debacle, it would completely ruin what little respect they have left by honoring Johnson’s call

the Supreme Court should step in, obviously, this is totally unprecedented,"
Noticeably, he doesn't say Trump is innocent or that the court was corrupt

Unprecedented is no basis to meddle in State or Federal law. It was 'unprecedented' when SCOTUS ruled gay marriage was legal.

Johnson is totally unfit for the office he holds. The only reason he has it is that he is still the most fit of anyone the Republicans have to offer.

This Robert's Court may do exactly that. They have shown themselves to be slanted toward Trumpy bigly. They are the most political Supreme Court in history.

This Robert's Court may do exactly that. They have shown themselves to be slanted toward Trumpy bigly. They are the most political Supreme Court in history.
Roberts just refused to meet with Senate Democrats to discuss standard of ethics. Maybe defund them, see how they like that.

I think schedule wise, it isn’t possible, they go on vacation in June and then don’t return till September

What is amazing is how open Johnson is, “I know many of them personally – I think they are deeply concerned about that,” like he has the five Trump guys on speed dial. Whatever happened to separation of powers

And what are they “deeply concerned about,” we know it is not their image, and it can’t be, with their actions, for the growing disregard more Americans have toward the law, so is it “concern” over Trump’s political image

“House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) called for the U.S. Supreme Court to step in to overturn the guilty verdict against former President Trump in his New York hush money trial.”

“There's a lot of developments yet to come, but I do believe the Supreme Court should step in, obviously, this is totally unprecedented," Johnson said Friday in an appearance on Fox and Friends.”

"I think that the Justices on the court – I know many of them personally – I think they are deeply concerned about that, as we are. So I think they'll set this straight," the Louisiana Republican added.”

So, Johnson thinks this should be handled expeditiously yet such as the immunity case , which has been infront of the Court for over six months now, has no need to be prioritized?

And for the Court, especially after the recent Alito debacle, it would completely ruin what little respect they have left by honoring Johnson’s call
They absolutely should; there are glaring 6th Amendment violations throughout this case.

Do you really think this sham should be allowed to stand?

Back