JPP Email issue is resolved...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
After fixing the database and testing several different ways, including seeing a new user register and get verified (unsolicited, not for testing) I can now safely say that the site is sending out the verification emails again.

Sorry for how long it took for me to figure it out, but I have been working crazy hours and have a 3 hour one way commute that is ending for me soon so I'll be able to get back to normal soon....

Anyway, I hope this works for you and your friends now... all you folks that were complaining.

Here's some actual footage of me trying to find the issue for your entertainment:

:bang:

After fixing the database and testing several different ways, including seeing a new user register and get verified (unsolicited, not for testing) I can now safely say that the site is sending out the verification emails again.

Sorry for how long it took for me to figure it out, but I have been working crazy hours and have a 3 hour one way commute that is ending for me soon so I'll be able to get back to normal soon....

Anyway, I hope this works for you and your friends now... all you folks that were complaining.

Here's some actual footage of me trying to find the issue for your entertainment:

Thank you for your efforts

Thanks for all the work you put into the site so we can enjoy it, Damo.

Three hours one way? That's insane. Bet you're looking forward to working from home.

I knew nothing about email issues. How many (or who) have other's email?

But glad you'll be back to "normal" (whatever that is!) soon.

And I know where you're coming from on the long commutes,
I drove tractor trailer and sometimes put in a 14-16 hr. day!

One hopes that no one promised you that the dictators life is ALL sex, drugs, and Rock-n-Roll.

If someone did you should consider suing them.

Three hour one way commute????

What is your job, smuggling drugs across the border????

Back