JPP Security Council

You know what JPP really needs? A security council. Think about it. ��

To remove leftist and globalist lies and deceptions otherwise it would be just another cowardly bias based lump of globalist garbage promoting leftist / globalist lies and deceptions while trying to silence those who easily expose such lies and deceptions. But that is how weak and pathetic intellectual cowards roll these days because they do not stand a chance of a level playing field because all these have are a slew of sick and pathetic lies and deceptions when it comes to the foundation of many issues of which I suspect this describes you in lieu of your sick little handle.

Why is someone with an obvious jealousy complex for those with white skin allowed to have a handle that advocates killing someone for the color of their white skin?!!

Since when was advocating murder acceptable on public forums? A security council to remove that rubbish would be acceptable and and the irony of such rubbish here posting such an opener.

000Take out the trash.jpg
attachment.php

Last edited:
To remove leftist and globalist lies and deceptions otherwise it would be just another cowardly bias based lump of globalist garbage promoting leftist / globalist lies and deceptions while trying to silence those who easily expose such lies and deceptions. But that is how weak and pathetic intellectual cowards roll these days because they do not stand a chance of a level playing field because all these have are a slew of sick and pathetic lies and deceptions when it comes to the foundation of many issues of which I suspect this describes you in lieu of your sick little handle.

Why is someone with an obvious jealousy complex for those with white skin allowed to have a handle that advocates killing someone for the color of their white skin?!!

Since when was advocating murder acceptable on public forums? A security council to remove that rubbish would be acceptable and and the irony of such rubbish here posting such an opener.

View attachment 9692
attachment.php

That's an odd thing for an admitted gay Canadian to assert.

Why do you hate us white people?

View attachment 9692
attachment.php

Troll

View attachment 9692
attachment.php

David...that’s Watermark, aka Skidmark, posting. He only post stuff to provoke responses from the incredibly stupid. Skidmark doesn’t really want to kill Whitey. He’s just into Elsa Jean.

View attachment 9692
attachment.php

lol

You know what JPP really needs? A security council. Think about it. ��

Kill Whitey "You know what JPP really needs? A security council. Think about it."
Jack: Will it be named the 'Kill Whitey Security Council"?

I'm guessing You, Guno, and TTQ will be President, Vice President, and Secretary?

View attachment 9692
attachment.php

Kill Whitey "You know what JPP really needs? A security council. Think about it."

I'm guessing You, Guno, and TTQ will be President, Vice President, and Secretary?

This is a reference to some obscure drama at a board we used to frequent

You have to be familiar with the history of FP (fullpolitics.com) to appreciate the reference and how awesome the joke is.

OK. Thanks.

Basic gist is that Politics.Com member SR saw that the site was going away, and created his own board that launched in April of 2005. I got an invite from a poster and jumped ship (had been posting since 2002, but was away for basic training/tech school until February and wasn't aware of the pending site sale).

FP was great during 2005. Come New Year's Day, and SR was getting worried about site features and trolls. He shut the site down and eliminated a bunch of BBcode and images because of how both had been abused. He forced everyone to re-validate their account so that he could force us to only have one active account per IP.

He then announced that he was creating the FP Security Council, named in the spirit of it being a political site. Members ran for seats based upon their identification with an ideological block. Everyone either hated the concept or thought it was a joke. People ran for election with the promise of voting NO on everything, since, like the UNSC, everything would have to be unanimous.

The actual purpose of the FPSC was really just to designate accounts as trolls, which would then give SR a mandate. Even worse, he wasn't promising to even follow the decisions of the body (Damo has a better record of following the council of his mods). This all signaled to lots of members that FP was dying and SR was killing it. People began to leave.

The final blow came when Grind revealed that SR was secretly reading people's u2u messages (PMs). Everyone got their pitchforks, and the revolution commenced. Damo created JPP and most everyone came over.

Fin.

Basic gist is that Politics.Com member SR saw that the site was going away, and created his own board that launched in April of 2005. I got an invite from a poster and jumped ship (had been posting since 2002, but was away for basic training/tech school until February and wasn't aware of the pending site sale).

FP was great during 2005. Come New Year's Day, and SR was getting worried about site features and trolls. He shut the site down and eliminated a bunch of BBcode and images because of how both had been abused. He forced everyone to re-validate their account so that he could force us to only have one active account per IP.

He then announced that he was creating the FP Security Council, named in the spirit of it being a political site. Members ran for seats based upon their identification with an ideological block. Everyone either hated the concept or thought it was a joke. People ran for election with the promise of voting NO on everything, since, like the UNSC, everything would have to be unanimous.

The actual purpose of the FPSC was really just to designate accounts as trolls, which would then give SR a mandate. Even worse, he wasn't promising to even follow the decisions of the body (Damo has a better record of following the council of his mods). This all signaled to lots of members that FP was dying and SR was killing it. People began to leave.

The final blow came when Grind revealed that SR was secretly reading people's u2u messages (PMs). Everyone got their pitchforks, and the revolution commenced. Damo created JPP and most everyone came over.

Fin.

Thanks for the insight. Sounds like most of you 'Old Timers' have a lot of miles under your belts. I'm fairly new at posting. It's probably because I'm basically 'computer illiterate'. I like the 'socializing' and listening to everyone's perspective. I've posted long enough to know that no one ever changes their mind, and what you come here with is what you leave with. Appreciate the background info.

Thanks for the insight. Sounds like most of you 'Old Timers' have a lot of miles under your belts. I'm fairly new at posting. It's probably because I'm basically 'computer illiterate'. I like the 'socializing' and listening to everyone's perspective. I've posted long enough to know that no one ever changes their mind, and what you come here with is what you leave with. Appreciate the background info.

No problem. I, too, am quite computer illiterate.

View attachment 9692
attachment.php
You appear to have serious issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

David...that’s Watermark, aka Skidmark, posting. He only post stuff to provoke responses from the incredibly stupid. Skidmark doesn’t really want to kill Whitey. He’s just into Elsa Jean.

Why do defend the annoying little prick. His schtick has got very old and he's just not the least bit funny any more. It's all a bit sad really.

Back