Judaism

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Judaism centers around Torah-observance. This has never changed. The Torah contains many hundreds of commands, hundreds of which are applicable today too. When offering sacrifices was possible, they were offered; and when the Temple was destroyed, those particular commands of the Torah were suspended, not erased. It's like a man who lost his arms: he doesn't put tefillin on, but his Judaism hasn't changed.

While the Torah, its commands and the principles and beliefs of Judaism remain unchanged, Judaism has evolved as circumstances have necessitated.

1) After the end of prophecy (some 2350 years ago), the Hebrew Bible was sealed by a special Sanhedrin (Rabbinical court). It was the same Sanhedrin which placed our prayers in their permanent form (Talmud, Berakhot 33a).

2) Purim and Hanukkah were instituted after the relevant events.

3) Certain fasts were instituted in connection with the Destruction of the Temple.

4) After the Destruction, the laws of sacrifices were suspended.

5) When circumstances made it impossible, the New Moon was no longer proclaimed by testimony; rather, the fixed calendar was instituted (around 360 CE).

6) The Talmud was put in writing (around 500 CE) when it became too hard to be learned by heart.

7) In addition, there are many Rabbinical decrees, mostly from the Men of the Great Assembly (4th century BCE), as well as later enactments.

The purpose of every one of these is not to alter Judaism, but to provide a "fence around the Torah," meaning to shore up something that can benefit from strengthening.

... in other words, another Cult from a bygone era.
Do they still kill people for working on the Sabbath?

"Why was a man killed for gathering sticks on the Sabbath?"

"(Numbers 15:32-36)--"Now while the sons of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering wood on the sabbath day. 33And those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron, and to all the congregation; 34and they put him in custody because it had not been declared what should be done to him. 35Then the Lord said to Moses, "The man shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp." 36So all the congregation brought him outside the camp, and stoned him to death with stones, just as the Lord had commanded Moses."
https://carm.org/why-was-man-killed-gathering-sticks-sabbath

Judaism centers around Torah-observance. This has never changed. The Torah contains many hundreds of commands, hundreds of which are applicable today too. When offering sacrifices was possible, they were offered; and when the Temple was destroyed, those particular commands of the Torah were suspended, not erased.

Hey Joo, how come Israel doesn't stone faggots? Hey Joo, where does the law of Moses say the Temple is needed for sacrifice? Hey Joo, how come all Jews agree that one can be a Joo without keeping any of the laws, as long as they're against Jesus? Hey Joo, how come you don't tell this fcking moron "Christians" who adore Joos what fcking morons you believe they are? Hey Joo, why don't you tell those fcking moron "Christians" that your orthodox rabbis are cock suckers.

1) After the end of prophecy (some 2350 years ago), the Hebrew Bible was sealed by a special Sanhedrin (Rabbinical court). It was the same Sanhedrin which placed our prayers in their permanent form (Talmud, Berakhot 33a).

Hey Joo, did you lie when you said Joodaism centers around Torah observance, rather than saying it centers around Talmud observance?

Hey Joo, not only instituted after relevant events, but are now irrelevant celebrations.

3) Certain fasts were instituted in connection with the Destruction of the Temple.

The only thing Joo bastards have in common with the Jews of the Old Testament is the name they call themselves. Hey Joo, if many "Christians" weren't fcking morons who think everything is in a name, you know they'd drive Joo bastards out of the country, because the Joo religion is built on hating others.

Hey Joo, how come Israel doesn't stone faggots? Hey Joo, where does the law of Moses say the Temple is needed for sacrifice? Hey Joo, how come all Jews agree that one can be a Joo without keeping any of the laws, as long as they're against Jesus? Hey Joo, how come you don't tell this fcking moron "Christians" who adore Joos what fcking morons you believe they are? Hey Joo, why don't you tell those fcking moron "Christians" that your orthodox rabbis are cock suckers.

Hey Joo, did you lie when you said Joodaism centers around Torah observance, rather than saying it centers around Talmud observance?

Hey Joo, not only instituted after relevant events, but are now irrelevant celebrations.

The only thing Joo bastards have in common with the Jews of the Old Testament is the name they call themselves. Hey Joo, if many "Christians" weren't fcking morons who think everything is in a name, you know they'd drive Joo bastards out of the country, because the Joo religion is built on hating others.
Speaking of "fcking morons".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fuck off, Nazi.

Judaism centers around Torah-observance. This has never changed. The Torah contains many hundreds of commands, hundreds of which are applicable today too. When offering sacrifices was possible, they were offered; and when the Temple was destroyed, those particular commands of the Torah were suspended, not erased. It's like a man who lost his arms: he doesn't put tefillin on, but his Judaism hasn't changed.

While the Torah, its commands and the principles and beliefs of Judaism remain unchanged, Judaism has evolved as circumstances have necessitated.

5) When circumstances made it impossible, the New Moon was no longer proclaimed by testimony; rather, the fixed calendar was instituted (around 360 CE).

6) The Talmud was put in writing (around 500 CE) when it became too hard to be learned by heart.

7) In addition, there are many Rabbinical decrees, mostly from the Men of the Great Assembly (4th century BCE), as well as later enactments.

The purpose of every one of these is not to alter Judaism, but to provide a "fence around the Torah," meaning to shore up something that can benefit from strengthening.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

This is good intel.

I have been trying to educate myself about the Jewish canon, and it was a struggle for me to keep straight the Talmud, the Mishna, the Torah, and the entire corpus of Jewish religious literary tradition.

One thing that I thought was very cool about the Jewish tradition, is the utter respect shown for books. Which I guess is partly based on the voluminous and extensive Hebrew biblical canon that was developed over the millenium. From what I was told, devout Jews will pick up and kiss a book if it is dropped on the ground, and books are never just thrown away...they are buried.
I think higher life forms could learn something from a culture and a religious tradition that has such an abiding respect for literary tradition

This is good intel.

I have been trying to educate myself about the Jewish canon,

If you want to be educated, read my response #6 to the OP.

One thing that I thought was very cool about the Jewish tradition, is the utter respect shown for books. Which I guess is partly based on the voluminous and extensive Hebrew biblical canon that was developed over the millenium. From what I was told, devout Jews will pick up and kiss a book if it is dropped on the ground, and books are never just thrown away...they are buried.
I think higher life forms could learn something from a culture and a religious tradition that has such an abiding respect for literary tradition

The vast majority of Jews openly don't believe very much in their "books" and would use their pages for toilet paper in a pinch. And, no piece of shit that calls himself a Jew shows even half as much effort to actually "believe" anything in the Torah as an average fundamentalist Christian. Jewish Rabbies spend a lot of time sucking little boys' dicks and no time stoning faggots.

The vast majority of Jews openly don't believe very much in their "books" and would use their pages for toilet paper in a pinch. And, no piece of shit that calls himself a Jew shows even half as much effort to actually "believe" anything in the Torah as an average fundamentalist Christian. Jewish Rabbies spend a lot of time sucking little boys' dicks and no time stoning faggots.
Anyone who wants to be educated will put you on ignore. Bye.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Here is my reaction to all Trump-loving Jew haters and any and all anti-Semites.
rgAX77u.jpg

Book burning this morning?

What camp is that ?

The fcking morons upon hearing "If your mother is a Jew, then you are 100% Jew [unless you convert to another religion and leave the Talmud]" conclude "Jews are the ancestors of Judah." If I didn't know someone like you, I wouldn't be able to believe people as fcking stupid as pieces of shit like you exist, with such hatred and intolerance of facts.

Back