Judge not buying Trump’s arguments that Mar-a-Lago search warrant was invalid

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
CNN —
Federal Judge Aileen Cannon said Tuesday she had “a hard time seeing” any problems with the warrant the FBI obtained to search former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in the summer of 2022.

While she didn’t rule from the bench on the third and final day of oral arguments in Fort Pierce, Florida, Cannon appeared to side with prosecutors over whether Trump’s defense can suppress boxes of evidence seized by the FBI in August 2022.

Trump’s attorney Emil Bove had argued that the warrant was overly broad and unjustly allowed agents to search the entire Mar-a-Lago premises.

Cannon, however, said the language in the warrant, which a magistrate judge signed off on, seems to have been sufficient.

“I have a hard time seeing what more needed to be included” in the warrant’s description of where agents could search in Mar-a-Lago and what physical documents they could seize, Cannon said.

CNN —
Federal Judge Aileen Cannon said Tuesday she had “a hard time seeing” any problems with the warrant the FBI obtained to search former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in the summer of 2022.

While she didn’t rule from the bench on the third and final day of oral arguments in Fort Pierce, Florida, Cannon appeared to side with prosecutors over whether Trump’s defense can suppress boxes of evidence seized by the FBI in August 2022.

Trump’s attorney Emil Bove had argued that the warrant was overly broad and unjustly allowed agents to search the entire Mar-a-Lago premises.

Cannon, however, said the language in the warrant, which a magistrate judge signed off on, seems to have been sufficient.

“I have a hard time seeing what more needed to be included” in the warrant’s description of where agents could search in Mar-a-Lago and what physical documents they could seize, Cannon said.

She doesn't want to get reversed again.

I don't understand how one judge can prevent someone being prosecuted for stealing secret documents. This is absurd.

She doesn't want to get reversed again.
Lying as usual we see; she has NOT BEEN REVERSED.

Her actually following the law, instead of ignoring the Constitution like the New York SSR judge did, infuriates the Stalinists.

Back