Judgement Day Arrives Instinctively, Not intellectually Designed.

serenity

Verified User
every question I pose in this post is rhetorical by my instinctive brain navigating my personal time alive as eternally separated since the rotation of my conception over 73 years ago and in 4 days I will enter the 3rd trimester of my 0-9 months gestation in my mom's womb until the rotation I reached my socially celebrated day of birth 73 years ago.

I can and do account for every second, each heartbeat, my body took, to get to me making this post. All you do is enable reasonable doubt, cradle to grave, each rotation you are still alive demanding everyone obey hypothetical scenarios until extinction happens.

How do you separate the whole results of life to explain every lifetime occupying space each rotation of this specific planet, in this specific solar system, of this specific galaxy, to every lifetime to one species in its atmosphere adapting to the moment now?

Context. Means to communicate between every lifetime in one's ancestry still alive every day you are.

What is an ancestry?

Race of lifetimes connected by DNA carrying combined chromosomes of people living in series parallel positions alive when spontaneously occupying space simultaneously related to specific generation gaps present to each generation gap living each generation gap HERE, in this specific atmosphere.

Kinetic living is what it(life) is doing NOW per ancestor living as each lifetime inhabiting space located in specific geographical positions intellectually defined by intellectually invented artificial longitudes and latitudes that grid maps and globes artistically representing what this planet looks like outside in living is a personal inside out situation of never same results twice, Balancing in its ancestral position this rotation specifically alive adapting as ancestrally positioned and defending choices of adopted ideas inherited from previous generation gaps.

How is it people adopt ideas genetic timing isn't self evident as occupying time fertilized cell to decomposed corpse daily since rotation conceived uniquely here isn't self evident adapting as eternally separated today? Power of suggestion governed by Academia, arts, economics, philosophy, psychology, political views, spiritual beliefs, generation gap appeared between inception and extinction of numbers here daily separated conceived to dead cycles.

You want to try your attempt to discredit my ability to understand why I am me 24/7 and you won't tolerate instinctive honesty from any sole displacement occupying space here now because your career character role depends of everyone never accepting how energy flows through conduits and conductors of light bands and electrical currents to expanding details of contracting results evolving as never duplicated forms fertilized cell to decomposed corpses of life evolving today?

Back