Juneteenth: Democrat History of Slavery, Jim Crow, & LBJ's Great Society

Libhater

Verified User
It's the Republican Party's Holiday, given the party was actually founded to end slavery. Black carried arms in behalf of the Union, specifically to end slavery.

Democrat's American journey made itself the party of slavery.

Democrats instituted Jim Crow Laws, claiming separate but equal access to public facilities. Things got worse when Democrat president Woodrow Wilson reinstated segregation in the military and made life more hellish for black people across the board. He was after all, a committed racist.

Democrats foisted the Great Society onto the impoverished, including those they impoverished, such as black people, breaking up the ack family, marginalizing fathers, and replacing heads of households with the government.

So I don't see any Democrats celebrating Juneteenth, unless its black democrats who are informed enough to grasp the truth of their party's
anti black history, thus giving them the initiate to praise and vote/support the Republicans.

Lets see now was it the Republican Abraham Lincoln who did more to free the salves, or was it outright racists like President's Woodrow Wilson and or L.B. J.? That shouldn't be a tough one to answer for all you Democrats out there.

they also favor reparations, which simply put, again makes property ownership based on skin color

still the same authoritarians that used the census to round up Japanese Americans - don't let them fool you about how they would of been the good guys using the power of the state for good, not evil

Last edited:
It's the Republican Party's Holiday, given the party was actually founded to end slavery. Black carried arms in behalf of the Union, specifically to end slavery.

Democrat's American journey made itself the party of slavery.

Democrats instituted Jim Crow Laws, claiming separate but equal access to public facilities. Things got worse when Democrat president Woodrow Wilson reinstated segregation in the military and made life more hellish for black people across the board. He was after all, a committed racist.

Democrats foisted the Great Society onto the impoverished, including those they impoverished, such as black people, breaking up the ack family, marginalizing fathers, and replacing heads of households with the government.

So I don't see any Democrats celebrating Juneteenth, unless its black democrats who are informed enough to grasp the truth of their party's
anti black history, thus giving them the initiate to praise and vote/support the Republicans.

Lets see now was it the Republican Abraham Lincoln who did more to free the salves, or was it outright racists like President's Woodrow Wilson and or L.B. J.? That shouldn't be a tough one to answer for all you Democrats out there.
It's funny how the left gets a collective woody celebrating this supposed black "freedom" day but then tells blacks everyday how oppressed they still are. Can't have those black folks gettin all uppity and thinkin they don't need no white leftist saviors.

It's funny how the left gets a collective woody celebrating this supposed black "freedom" day but then tells blacks everyday how oppressed they still are. Can't have those black folks gettin all uppity and thinkin they don't need no white leftist saviors.
And to think it's the lefties who seek reparations for blacks from we whites, when it was the white lefties that put them all
in chains and murdered them. If reparations are indeed taken into affect, methinks all payments should rightly come from
anyone who is registered as a Democrat.

And to think it's the lefties who seek reparations for blacks from we whites, when it was the white lefties that put them all
in chains and murdered them. If reparations are indeed taken into affect, methinks all payments should rightly come from
anyone who is registered as a Democrat.
I understand your point but I don't think anyone who has never been a slave is owed anything by anyone who never owned a slave. Period.

I understand your point but I don't think anyone who has never been a slave is owed anything by anyone who never owned a slave. Period.
Absolutely, for I'm just going along with the left's approach to having all blacks receiving reparations, without them taking in
to account that the reason these blacks feel the need to be compensated is because of what the white liberals/democrats so
disastrously did to them back in the Jim Crow days.

Absolutely, for I'm just going along with the left's approach to having all blacks receiving reparations, without them taking in
to account that the reason these blacks feel the need to be compensated is because of what the white liberals/democrats so
disastrously did to them back in the Jim Crow days.
If only they'd have listened to Frederick Douglass

"Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, “What shall we do with the Negro?” I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature’s plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don’t disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don’t disturb him!"

If only they'd have listened to Frederick Douglass

"Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, “What shall we do with the Negro?” I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature’s plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don’t disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don’t disturb him!"
That's called free choice to enjoy their individual liberties which is a no-no for the lefties.

Sorry but are you a time-traveler from the 19th century? Because the modern Democrat party is not a pro-slavery party, nor is the modern GOP a pro-black person party.

Something tells me if Lincoln met Donald Trump Lincoln would vomit.

they also favor reparations, which simply put, again makes property ownership based on skin color

still the same authoritarians that used the census to round up Japanese Americans - don't let them fool you about how they would of been the good guys using the power of the state for good, not evil
The vast majority of lefts do not favor reparations. Slavery was based on skin color, so anything helping the descendants of slaves would lean toward blacks.

Back