Jury asks for testimony in deliberation.

Hume

Verified User
Specifically, the jury asked to hear testimony about a phone call between Trump and Pecker, as well as Pecker’s testimony on the decision not to pay for the story of an adult-film actress who claimed to have had sex with Trump. The jury also wanted to rehear Pecker’s testimony about a key August 2015 meeting at Trump Tower that prosecutors say was central to the conspiracy, and former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s testimony about that same meeting.

Specifically, the jury asked to hear testimony about a phone call between Trump and Pecker, as well as Pecker’s testimony on the decision not to pay for the story of an adult-film actress who claimed to have had sex with Trump. The jury also wanted to rehear Pecker’s testimony about a key August 2015 meeting at Trump Tower that prosecutors say was central to the conspiracy, and former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s testimony about that same meeting.

It seems to be related to the jury instructions saying that as a conspirator Cohen’s testimony must be cooperated by other evidence.

This is very exciting!

popcorn-kenan-thompson-snl-maz6xsmrig9tzwu3.gif

The ridiculous prosecution "suggested" three " possible crimes" , that the judge said they do not have to agree on to convict..

OUTRAGEOUS PROSECUTORIAL AND JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT.

The prosecution instructed the jury to see if they could find a crime out of the three "possibilities" they didn't bring up until closing.

Pay attention to what is actually been said, Froggy.
Wow. I think I'mma stop before I start saying things you might regret.

Bye.

Back