Jury finds George Zimmerman not guilty on all charges Read more: http://www.foxnews.

the minute a white man gets shot in the same manner by black person you will understand the impact

the minute a white man gets shot in the same manner by black person you will understand the impact

People of every color have the perfect right to defend themselves Darlin Dipshit!!! Even with deadly force!!! If Zimmerman were black and Martin was white, unlike you and y’all fucking bleedin heart leftist morons, my respect and endorsement of for gun rights and self-defense would be exactly the same. Of course Goober that proves YOU are the fucking racist, not I.

You stupid senile doddering old piece of shit. Did you take a minute to see if another thread had been started or did the Alzheimer's kick in?

Up your leftist ass with Mobil-gas you communist racist bastard!!!

Then only racist bastards like you will have guns Goober!!!

Your family are the only racist bastards. Reading comprehension is fundamental. I said "all guns". Meaning no one will have guns. I'm not a racist, unlike you.
Goober? You must be referring to your daddy, as black people don't name their relatives that.

All we need do is go back through all of your posts to find out who the racist bastard is. I don't have a problem with regular, normal white people....only racist, lowlifes, like yourself.

The only blacks I have problems with are the racist race-baiters like this one and the black and white fucking idiots that follow his pied-piper racism/race-baiting.

Notice that the racist race-baiting bastard thinks that Travon Martin was authorized to have a “jury of his peers.” Also notice below the 6th Amendment to our Constitution guarantees George Zimmerman his right to an “impartial jury.” And nowhere in the Constitution can you find a victims right to any kind of jury. Jesse must have studied the Constitution in the fucking idiot’s school of fucking racism and race-baiting, huh?

“In all criminal prosecutions, the ACCUSED shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.” (6th Amendment, United States Constitution)

Back