Just Admit that She Doesn't F*cking Cook!

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
First, the McCain campaign got caught cribbing recipes on the McCain campaign website (under the "Family Recipes" banner) from the Food Network in an effort to project an image of Cindy as the lovable housewife or some such nonsense.

Now, the campaign apparently contributed a recipe to Parents magazine that it ripped off of the Hershey's website.

Why even bother? Just admit that she doesn't bake goddamn cookies! Why is that so damn hard!?!

And really, when the wife of the candidate has a past of stealing stuff, going out and stealing stuff on her behalf isn't doing the campaign any favors.

We like BJ's too. That's important. We like women to cook and we like BJ's.
I think there is quite a bit of bi-partisan support for blow jobs. I remember there was a certain Dem president that was very fond of them as well. And if she is really good at them, I'll carry my ass home and cook ALL the meals.

Candy McCain is not the typical Republican housewife they expect, Barbara Bush was the last of those. I doubt we will ever get another one of em.

They can pretend all they want.

I think there is quite a bit of bi-partisan support for blow jobs. I remember there was a certain Dem president that was very fond of them as well. And if she is really good at them, I'll carry my ass home and cook ALL the meals.

I can honestly say my bf never expressed any interest in whether or not I could cook. In fact, other than once in a while asking me to make this angel hair and asparagus with lemon sauce dish that I am good at making, he still hasn’t expressed any interest in my cooking one way or the other and often cooks himself for both of us. It’s a total righty thing.

I can honestly say my bf never expressed any interest in whether or not I could cook. In fact, other than once in a while asking me to make this angel hair and asparagus with lemon sauce dish that I am good at making, he still hasn’t expressed any interest in my cooking one way or the other and often cooks himself for both of us. It’s a total righty thing.

When they came up with the phrase 'a way to a man's heart is through his stomach' I don't think it was intended as a partisan thing.

You must be good at something else!

When they came up with the phrase 'a way to a man's heart is through his stomach' I don't think it was intended as a partisan thing.

Well, he never once asked. And in fact, when I was telling him that my ex-fiance was a real clean freak and it was annoying, I 'll never forget what he said. Trust me, cooking and cleaning, not on his list of interests.

Well, he never once asked. And in fact, when I was telling him that my ex-fiance was a real clean freak and it was annoying, I 'll never forget what he said. Trust me, cooking and cleaning, not on his list of interests.

The last gal I dated for a year couldn't cook and neither can I. We ate out every night.

Back