Just another day in the USA

He sounds a little like some of the gun nuts on here!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20842120

Ah yes a convicted felon, released early, in possesion of illegal weapons.

Exactly the same as all gun owners!!

You are completely incapable of seeing what the problem here is aren you?

He was released early from prison because some nut job liberal felt bad for him.

Liberals cause these horrific events , then pin the blame on the NRA.

please go get his conviction and parole information for us to look over since you MUST have seen it to be able to make such a determination

please go get his conviction and parole information for us to look over since you MUST have seen it to be able to make such a determination

He beat his grandmother to death with a hammer and was paroled early what specifics do you need, obviously a product of bleeding heart liberals

He beat his grandmother to death with a hammer and was paroled early what specifics do you need, obviously a product of bleeding heart liberals
You forgot the fact that he wasn't put to death for his initial crime, also the fault of bleeding heart liberals.

or budget cutting conservatives. I wonder how many sick fucks get released cause some bean counting conservative thinks it's more cost affective to let the family support the crazy fuck than to institutionalize them at cost to the State?

or budget cutting conservatives. I wonder how many sick fucks get released cause some bean counting conservative thinks it's more cost affective to let the family support the crazy fuck than to institutionalize them at cost to the State?
What a bullshit argument. We're supposed to believe that conservatives are now soft on criminals. You're a fucking retard.

Who get's released? the ones who should have been put to death like murderers, and pedophiles.

Back