just curious

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
does anyone here still want hillary to win...dems that is

whichever wins, they will have to select the other as a running mate, otherwise it will fracture the party to much

No Hil for me. I have always considered her a last resort.

Obama does not need her but she will need to pick Obama if she finagles a win out of the convention. I think shes toast.

I really think Obama moves beyond race in most Americans minds.

That is why they tried to bring race into the issue with his pastor.

Anyone who knows anyone who attends a predominately black church has heard everything this guy has said before. It is only those who would never elect a black man anyway that are going to latch onto the race card and hold it close to their hearts. The fact that Obama has gotten this far is proof to me that the US is ready to elect a person of color. A year ago I wasnt sure if they were.

my opinion of obama is still good and I plan to vote for him but recently I have herd some talk of some more liberal leanings on tax increases lately. I haven’t had time to research them yet so it’s a non issue as of now.. BUT if he starts talking like a tax and spend liberal I wont vote for him.

my opinion of obama is still good and I plan to vote for him but recently I have herd some talk of some more liberal leanings on tax increases lately. I haven’t had time to research them yet so it’s a non issue as of now.. BUT if he starts talking like a tax and spend liberal I wont vote for him.

But I am not sure if a tax and spend liberal is any worse than a cut tax and continue to spend conservative.

He's supported keeping some of the Bush tax cuts but not all and he's proposed possibly doubling the capital gains tax. He'll speak more about it during the general.

I'd love for HillBilly to win. It would make a very entertaining few months before the election.

Anyone who knows anyone who attends a predominately black church has heard everything this guy has said before. .

Anyone who knows anyone who is a skinhead has heard lines from Hitler before--- so that means they must not be racist.

Back