JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
This is 100% believable based on his views of minorities.

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the n-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA JUST expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

There have long been rumors that Trump said the n-word during the taping of The Apprentice and, as a result, calls for former EP and reality television pioneer Mark Burnett to release the footage.

However, Bill Pruitt is an Emmy-nominated producer of the once wildly popular competitive reality TV show, and his NDA of 20 years has just expired. So he went long for Slate to detail what he saw about Trump from a unique position behind the scenes.

My view is the betting odds are against him saying that.

Even though Trump is clearly and undenyable a racist, he was not an overt racist and generally careful with his image back then. So while he would try to ensure no PoC moved into his buildings or won the Apprentice, i think that would be done quietly and via dog whistle and call and response from his sycophants.

But if there is a tape, lets hear it. Until then my betting money is on, 'no'.

I highly doubt saying the N word would lose Trump any voters, so I don't know why he doesn't do it already. The racism, sexism, cruelty, and stupidity is the entire point of the MAGA movement.

Do you think saying 'the Democrat party has a history of racism too' in any way is helpful to Trump.

What next. Nazi's were also racist as a way to try and help Trump?

Yes, the Dem Party, the Nazi's and the Trump family all have a history of racism. Thanks for contributing to the point.

Back