Just some fraternity pranks

Cypress

Fraternity pranks, according to what Rush Limbaugh, Tom Tancredo, Rudy Guilliani, Duncan Hunter have been telling me for years.

U.S. abuse of detainees was routine at Afghanistan bases

KABUL, Afghanistan — American soldiers herded the detainees into holding pens of razor-sharp concertina wire, the kind that's used to corral livestock.

The guards kicked, kneed and punched many of the men until they collapsed in pain. U.S. troops shackled and dragged other detainees to small isolation rooms, then hung them by their wrists from chains dangling from the wire mesh ceiling.

Former guards and detainees whom McClatchy interviewed said Bagram was a center of systematic brutality for at least 20 months, starting in late 2001. Yet the soldiers responsible have escaped serious punishment.

[snip]

Guards said they routinely beat their prisoners to retaliate for al Qaida's 9-11 attacks, unaware that the vast majority of the detainees had little or no connection to al Qaida.

Former detainees at Bagram and Kandahar said they were beaten regularly. Of the 41 former Bagram detainees whom McClatchy interviewed, 28 said that guards or interrogators had assaulted them. Only eight of those men said they were beaten at Guantanamo Bay.

Because President Bush loosened or eliminated the rules governing the treatment of so-called enemy combatants, however, few U.S. troops have been disciplined under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and no serious punishments have been administered, even in the cases of two detainees who died after American guards beat them...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/detainees/story/38775.html

well they are just Muslims right ?
Not really full humans like christian Americans are.

Good point. Or as John McCain's spiritual advisor, Rod Parsley, says: they are the devils spawn.

Seriously, you make a good point. Conservatives (and Hollywood, for that matter) have spent so many years demonizing muslims, that I can totally believe that that bias contributes to shit like this.

Good point. Or as John McCain's spiritual advisor, Rod Parsley, says: they are the devils spawn.

Seriously, you make a good point. Conservatives (and Hollywood, for that matter) have spent so many years demonizing muslims, that I can totally believe that that bias contributes to shit like this.

Of course it does. We all know the part of movies where they have to show how bad the bad guys are so when the good guys start blowing them away we cheer for them breaking necks and blowing those bastiges brains out.

Same game different targets.

All to many of us are controlled by the tube.

And if you don't believe this I will get all Jack Bauer on your ass!

Back