Justice Alito is right about today’s politics

Hume

Verified User
“One side or the other is going to win,” Alito told liberal filmmaker Lauren Windsor, who was posing as a conservative activist and secretly recording the conversation.

He added, “I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working — a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

The principle of fascism. Total domination or nothing.

“One side or the other is going to win,” Alito told liberal filmmaker Lauren Windsor, who was posing as a conservative activist and secretly recording the conversation.

He added, “I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working — a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

fascism is self help literature gone awry.

The bolded part defines the Democratic Party.

Back