Justice Alito's home flies American flag upside down!

Ross Dolan

Contributor

At Justice Alito’s House, a ‘Stop the Steal’ Symbol on Display​

An upside-down flag, adopted by Trump supporters contesting the Biden victory, flew over the justice’s front lawn as the Supreme Court was considering an election case.

"Justice" huh?

I did... His wife was having a little spat with a neighbor... Hardly something to get bent out of shape about and certainly not anything to do with "justice".... Plus it's just old news..
Just a little spat!

If this had been one of the more liberal justices, you assholes from the MAGA moron group would be making it into something akin to a sneak nuclear attack by Russia on the United States.

So shove the "just a little spat" up your ass.

However, thank you for pointing out that I posted the thread in the wrong forum.

MODERATORS:
If one of you can change this to a proper forum, I would appreciate it.

Just a little spat!

If this had been one of the more liberal justices, you assholes from the MAGA moron group would be making it into something akin to a sneak nuclear attack by Russia on the United States.

So shove the "just a little spat" up your ass.

However, thank you for pointing out that I posted the thread in the wrong forum.

MODERATORS: If one of you can change this to a proper forum, I would appreciate it.
Ok... But it Was just a little spat according to the article... If it was a that big of a deal this would have been brought up long ago.... For what it's worth I don't start threads... And I don't blame husbands for what their wives choose to do even if it isn't the best decision...

At Justice Alito’s House, a ‘Stop the Steal’ Symbol on Display​

An upside-down flag, adopted by Trump supporters contesting the Biden victory, flew over the justice’s front lawn as the Supreme Court was considering an election case.

"Justice" huh?
They don't even pretend to support -- and correctly interpret -- the Constitution any more, do they?

That was in 2021... Did you read the article?
Why do you think that makes any difference? If this had been Sotomayor with a Biden-Harris sign in her front yard in 2020, you Trumpanzees would *still* be howling and flinging your poop over it.

Now waddle off to your panic room and cry about how a response to your hypocrisy makes this thread AllAboutYou. Scoot! lol

Mrs. A should be reminded that it is disrespectful to fly. the flag upside down under any circumstances... But after a little research it was a one time thing... And Until now not very news worthy...

Back