Justice is catching up to the war profiteers

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-kbr-war-profiteers-feb21,0,195925,full.story

Indictments are starting to come down for the assholes we gave no bid contracts to.

Inside the world of war profiteers
From prostitutes to Super bowl tickets, a federal probe reveals how contractors in Iraq cheated the U.S.

By David Jackson and Jason Grotto * Tribune reporters
February 21, 2008

ROCK ISLAND, Ill.—Inside the stout federal courthouse of this Mississippi River town, the dirty secrets of Iraq war profiteering keep pouring out.

Hundreds of pages of recently unsealed court records detail how kickbacks shaped the war's largest troop support contract months before the first wave of U.S. soldiers plunged their boots into Iraqi sand.

The graft continued well beyond the 2004 congressional hearings that first called attention to it. And the massive fraud endangered the health of American soldiers even as it lined contractors' pockets, records show.

Last edited:
So I guess we were right to worry about these no bid contracts huh?

I wonder why it took so long for this to surface? Where was the DOJ on this issue?

I posted this on another site and they wont even anser the thread.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Man people are funny.

well then, add in the Enron article for shits and giggles.

I cant add to the thread. I can only get away with posting twice in a row there. I cant even edit it anymore because they take the edit button away from my posts. Its their way of covering thier ears and screaming LALALALALALALALALALALALALAL until you go away. They really dont like to hear anything that hurts this admin.

I cant add to the thread. I can only get away with posting twice in a row there. I cant even edit it anymore because they take the edit button away from my posts. Its their way of covering thier ears and screaming LALALALALALALALALALALALALAL until you go away. They really dont like to hear anything that hurts this admin.

Then why do you waste your time there? If they won't even talk to you, what is the point? It doesn't make you cool to be a douchebag where you aren't wanted.

Back