JustPlainPolitics FAQ

KingCondanomation

Q: Help, I can't seem to get the Watermark thing to shut the fuck up!
A: This is a very common concern. Try insulting America and the South really bad, this gets him temporarily happy and he may go off to play some video games in Mommy's basement for a bit, offering you some relief.
If not, try re-booting him in the ass, it might not work but will certainly relieve some of your frustration.

Q: The Darla creation seems to hate white males and I am a white male, what can I do?
A: Pretend to hate white males too of course, I know this doesn't sound logical but in the Liberal world it's perfectly ok to be a white male Liberal and hate white males. But be careful, this turns the Darla on and you may have to deal with the repercussions of the attention of a chick that is batshit crazy.

Q: I posted some facts and did a decent argument, but the Dungheap just dismisses it by saying "You don't know what you're talking about" or some other elitelike comment?
A: It's ok, this is expected, it's just his easy way out of avoiding having to rebut your correct argument and run away.

Q: The Onceler seemed like a reasonable guy until we started discussing global warming, then he just shuts down and wouldn't even try and read any facts that challenge prevailing theories?
A: It's his pet issue and like a lot of Liberals their happiness comes via a cause or crusade that they need to believe in, so a threat to that is not at all welcome. Maybe someday he will realize that if everyone was like him then NO majority theory would ever go away even if wrong as no one would ever stop believing in it.

Q: The Desh seems to only ever post information from wacked out leftwing blogs about cheating Repubs supposedly did, but never Dems?
A: The best strategy here is to point out the ridiculousness of her sources and theories.

Q: The Jarod can't spell or sound intelligent worth a shit but somehow claims to be a millionaire trial lawyer?
A: Welcome to America!

Last edited:
I like that I am "elitelike" for pointing out that Dano doesn't know what he's talking about when he doesn't know what he's talking about. Facts are elitist(like)!

Q: Help, I can't seem to get the Watermark thing to shut the fuck up!
A: This is a very common concern. Try insulting America and the South really bad, this gets him temporarily happy and he may go off to play some video games in Mommy's basement for a bit, offering you some relief.
If not, try re-booting him in the ass, it might not work but will certainly relieve some of your frustration.

Q: The Darla creation seems to hate white males and I am a white male, what can I do?
A: Pretend to hate white males too of course, I know this doesn't sound logical but in the Liberal world it's perfectly ok to be a white male Liberal and hate white males. But be careful, this turns the Darla on and you may have to deal with the repercussions of the attention of a chick that is batshit crazy.

Q: I posted some facts and did a decent argument, but the Dungheap just dismisses it by saying "You don't know what you're talking about" or some other elitelike comment?
A: It's ok, this is expected, it's just his easy way out of avoiding having to rebut your correct argument and run away.

Q: The Onceler seemed like a reasonable guy until we started discussing global warming, then he just shuts down and wouldn't even try and read any facts that challenge prevailing theories?
A: It's his pet issue and like a lot of Liberals their happiness comes via a cause or crusade that they need to believe in, so a threat to that is not at all welcome. Maybe someday he will realize that if everyone was like him then NO majority theory would ever go away even if wrong as no one would ever stop believing in it.

Q: The Desh seems to only ever post information from wacked out leftwing blogs about cheating Repubs supposedly did, but never Dems?
A: The best strategy here is to point out the ridiculousness of her sources and theories.

Q: The Jarod can't spell or sound intelligent worth a shit but somehow claims to be a millionaire trial lawyer?
A: Welcome to America!

I sound intelegent sometimes, and I never claimed to be a millionaire.

Yes that was a good thread, thanks for digging up proof that the polar bear population is in fact not decreasing on the whole, despite the earth warming:

"According to the World Wildlife Fund, about 20 distinct polar bear populations currently exist, accounting for approximately 22,000 polar bears worldwide. Of those distinct populations only two, representing about 16.4 percent of the total population, are decreasing. At the same time, 10 populations representing approximately 45.4 percent of the total population are stable, and 2 populations representing about 13.6 percent of the total number of polar bears are increasing. The status of the remaining populations is unknown."
http://eteam.ncpa.org/commentaries/a...ar-bears-dying

Your link didn't work. Try this one:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/09/23/arctic.ice/

You're as stubborn as a mule. The climate has been brutal for polar bears & whales since you posted your imbecilic "it's a GOOD thing!" thread, yet you will never admit it when you're wrong. It's pretty pathetic (especially since your "point" about me had to do with me resisting the "facts")

Your link didn't work. Try this one:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/09/23/arctic.ice/

You're as stubborn as a mule. The climate has been brutal for polar bears & whales since you posted your imbecilic "it's a GOOD thing!" thread, yet you will never admit it when you're wrong. It's pretty pathetic (especially since your "point" about me had to do with me resisting the "facts")

Sorry, here's the link working again for the proof polar bear populations are not going down:
http://eteam.ncpa.org/commentaries/are-polar-bears-dying

I took the time to look at your less relevant link which doesn't measure polar bear numbers but just assumes that because of cannibalism they must be more desperate. What it neglects to say is that cannibalism has occured in polar bears for a long time:
http://pubs.aina.ucalgary.ca/arctic/Arctic52-3-307.pdf

Back