JustPlainPolitics site has treaty me fairly and like a human thus far, a rare find th

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
JustPlainPolitics site has treaty me fairly and like a human thus far, a rare find these days

From me to the staff, lets ;)

and my pleasure I say to JustPlainPolitics staff, managers, owner, owners, it my pleasure to acknowledge you for this, you deserve it.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

JustPlainPolitics site has treaty me fairly and like a human thus far, a rare find these days

and my pleasure I say to JustPlainPolitics staff, managers, owner, owners, it my pleasure to acknowledge you for this, you deserve it.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Hamilton, Ontario ... is that even on a map?

I just skipped right past all of the comments to thank JustPlainPolitics for the happy birthday notification. I'm going to relax, smoke some weed, get smashed and enjoy my day :cool:

15541909-10208310387533371-3448719070642048952-n.jpg

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Well to be fair Dave you’re not particularly special by JPP standards. We’ve had just about every kind of lunatic you can think of around here.

Hell some of them are even moderators.

Much of the English speaking flotsam of the internet find a refuge here and though the rules here are so simple that even a Texan can understand them yet folks still manage to get banned.

So just follow the board rules and you have nothing to fear from our moderators.

Hell they’ve put up with me for 13 years.

you have to really strive to get banned. Normal courtesies are not extended. No quarter for rule 12B though

Well to be fair Dave you’re not particularly special by JPP standards. We’ve had just about every kind of lunatic you can think of around here.

Hell some of them are even moderators.

Much of the English speaking flotsam of the internet find a refuge here and though the rules here are so simple that even a Texan can understand them yet folks still manage to get banned.

So just follow the board rules and you have nothing to fear from our moderators.

Hell they’ve put up with me for 13 years.

Ah you're just sore cause ya can't come up with one valid example of scientific fact because no such thing exists lol

Well David all I can tell you is that you need to spend a little more time studying science.

Oh trying to get me to waste my time on irrelevant rhetoric because you and every one else on the planet combined with all of your hours invested in science is not capable of coming up with one valid example of a scientific fact because no such thing exists. I don't seek to waste my time like some fucking retard on irrelevant drivel.

Back