Kamala bends the knee.

ExpressLane

Verified User
No not for that... Kamala bent the knee to the far left of her party. She was afraid the Palestinians would object to Shapiro because of their anti-Semitism. Isn't not hiring someone because of their race or religion a bad thing?

No not for that... Kamala bent the knee to the far left of her party. She was afraid the Palestinians would object to Shapiro because of their anti-Semitism. Isn't not hiring someone because of their race or religion a bad thing?
The viewpoint of a potty-mouthed adolescent school debating society failure.

Haw, haw.........................................haw.

She does as she is told.....she is a solid comrade for the revolution.

That is not the reason.

Your desperation is reeking.

Da Jewz moonie it's da Jewz.

How is that Hamas leader doing? Buried in bacon FAT?

You best ask a Muslim, meme-monkey. See if you can find a small one.

Haw, haw............................................haw.

She's such a phony...and she picked someone who runs from their record more than she does...;)
But then, who doesn't love someone who promotes riots, right?

Does anyone think that at the end of the day the Muslims won't notice that the filthy whore goes home and sucks jew dick at night?

Stupid move, she should have gone with Shapiro. At least someone would be pleased.

In your diseased mind anything is possible.
true....I believe it is possible to find a Muslim meme-monkey who is smaller or one who is larger than you.....\

now if I were to create a meaningful meme, I would probably start with the fact that the JPP poster most likely to have volunteered to join the Hamas militia on October 17 has endorsed the Harris/whiteWalzhed ticket.....

true....I believe it is possible to find a Muslim meme-monkey who is smaller or one who is larger than you.....\

now if I were to create a meaningful meme, I would probably start with the fact that the JPP poster most likely to have volunteered to join the Hamas militia on October 17 has endorsed the Harris/whiteWalzhed ticket.....
Now that you've decided to establish yourself as a moronic troll I'll avoid responding to your moronic trolling.
You won't be posting here in peace though.

Haw, haw..........................haw.

Now that you've decided to establish yourself as a moronic troll I'll avoid responding to your moronic trolling.
You won't be posting here in peace though.

Haw, haw..........................haw.
did you think your responses carried any meaning?......all they do is create targets......

Back