Kamala "Cringe" Harris tells a Pennsylvania football team: "You will be undefeated even if you don't win every game"

Education was always the answer......as you were told over and over and over and over again.

I decided to listen.

I Win.

"You will be undefeated even if you don't win every game"​

The Allies didn't win every battle- but they were undefeated when the fat lady sang.

Here is what Kamal Harris said:

“It’s not easy being a role model. Welcome to the role model club. Being a role model means that members of your family, people you know in the neighborhood, others, your classmates, they want you to see what you do,” Harris told the team. “What goes into that kind of excellence? What goes into being a winning team? And, you all have taken it upon yourselves to take on that responsibility of being role models and to inspire people you may not even know are watching you to see how you can achieve success.”

“And, by doing that, and all that that requires, which is the hard work, the practice, working as a team, knowing that you will be undefeated even if you don’t win every game, but no circumstance or event or moment will defeat your spirit and your fight, and your preparedness to win and excel, that nothing will dampen your spirit of excellence,” Harris added. “That’s what I’m counting on from each of you. And, that’s what makes our nation strong.”

She probably should have put that "you will be undefeated even if you don’t win every game' at the end rather than where she did.

She was, in essence, saying that if they succeeded in being good role models, they essentially would be undefeated no matter that they lost some football games. They are two different activities she was speaking about. If they would not allow any circumstance, event, or moment to defeat their spirit and fight...their preparedness to win and excel...they WILL have been undefeated in that activity...even if they lost some of their football games in the other.

Anyone who does not understand the essence of what she was saying simply doesn't want to.

Fine...that's allowed...and that works.

But to those playing these kinds of silly-season games...have as much fun now as possible. The November election result is going to be hard to bear.

Back