Kamala Harris Could Be in Trouble

Hume

Verified User

Trump Leads Harris By a Point in NYT-Siena College ...​

1725986691669.png
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › trump-le...

2 days ago — Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump leads Vice President Kamala Harris by a point in a new national poll by the New York Times and ...
Missing: ahead ‎| Show results with: ahead

The CNN interview looms large for me in part because Harris is running against a man who is unfit for office, who did enormous damage to the nation as president, who frequently veers into incoherence and lies in his news conferences and interviews — and yet who, for all that, is tied with Harris in leading polls.

If she keeps her head and stays on subject and lets Trump attack her and ramble on and on she should be alright .
now if she goes off topic like Trump more then likely is going to do then she will hurt herself.
She needs to let Trump lie and ramble on off topic and she will be okay
Have a nice day

Of course, Heels Up Harris has now flip flopped on many issues.

Speaking of lying…

Was she lying before or now?

She can not be trusted.

She is a far left San Francisco radical who helped destroy S.F. and California.

If by some chance she is elected, she will flip back to her fat left radical policies.

Count on it.

The CNN interview looms large for me in part because Harris is running against a man who is unfit for office, who did enormous damage to the nation as president, who frequently veers into incoherence and lies in his news conferences and interviews — and yet who, for all that, is tied with Harris in leading polls.

The only damage trump did was to the perpetually offended leftists that normal people just dont give a shit about.

I find myself stunned by how close the polls are, and the fact that 10's of millions of Americans are still willing & ready to vote for Trump.

Like, what are they not seeing here?

But I'm ready for any outcome. I think there is a good chance he wins. It will be a tough one if he does, but there won't be much to do except hope for the best.

she is done. her only chance is for people to not pay attention and hope for a vibe election, but because of the economy, people are paying attention

I find myself stunned by how close the polls are, and the fact that 10's of millions of Americans are still willing & ready to vote for Trump.

Like, what are they not seeing here?

But I'm ready for any outcome. I think there is a good chance he wins. It will be a tough one if he does, but there won't be much to do except hope for the best.
you clowns crack be up. 4 years ago she said a border wall was racist. now she features it in campaign ads

she is a fucking idiot. oh - the support makes sense all of a sudden

Back