Kamala Harris has the perfect response to anti-Israel hecklers

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
And in one sentence, Harris called their bluff.

“If you want Donald Trump to win,” she said, “then say that.”

By cutting to the chase and laying bare the logical conclusion of their threat, Harris was presenting these protesters a dose of realpolitik. Elections are zero sum games. If you really want to “punish Biden,” as the Abandon Biden movement explicitly states it aims to, that means you have to embrace Trump.

I share the protesters’ empathy for the suffering civilians in Gaza are enduring, and the pain their family members and supporters here in America must feel. But I don’t understand the delusion.

Iran wants Harris to win. They are trying to assassinate Trump. . The FBI just arrested some people for plotting Trump's assassination. Iran has hacked So Israel's enemies are Trump's enemies. Trump's research on JD Vance.

To rid the world of Zionism- which is a fascist doctrine of ethnic cleansing, murder and theft- it is necessary to end US support for the otherwise pariah regime and that requires getting rid of AIPAC- ................ foreign agents that have infiltrated Washington.
Let's get started. Defend Washington from AIPAC- or quit trumpeting how ' patriotic ' you are towards the US.

Supporting THIS isn't ' patriotism '. Wtf is wrong with you ?

AIPAC.jpg

Last edited:
Iran wants Harris to win. They are trying to assassinate Trump. . The FBI just arrested some people for plotting Trump's assassination. Iran has hacked So Israel's enemies are Trump's enemies. Trump's research on JD Vance.
The notion of assassinating anyone because of political sensibilities is about as reprehensible as anything humans do. It should disgust all of us.

But if anyone has a desire to assassinate Trump...it must be a Republican, because Trump is destroying that party...and doing as much to make the Democratic Party strong as anyone around.

By cutting to the chase and laying bare the logical conclusion of their threat, Harris was presenting these protesters a dose of realpolitik. Elections are zero sum games. If you really want to “punish Biden,” as the Abandon Biden movement explicitly states it aims to, that means you have to embrace Trump.

I share the protesters’ empathy for the suffering civilians in Gaza are enduring, and the pain their family members and supporters here in America must feel. But I don’t understand the delusion.

It would be nice if Hamas used their vast network of tunnels to provide shelter for civilians and to stockpile food and water for the civilians of Gaza.

The notion of assassinating anyone because of political sensibilities is about as reprehensible as anything humans do. It should disgust all of us.

But if anyone has a desire to assassinate Trump...it must be a Republican, because Trump is destroying that party...and doing as much to make the Democratic Party strong as anyone around.
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

The only actual would-be assassin did indeed turn out to be a registered Republican.

You mean Heels Up Harris the twit that rejected the far more qualified Shapiro as her VP because he was a JEW or the democrat party who shit all over Bernie Sanders because he was a JEW?

Her your head out of your ass Guano.

Now you can toss some Yiddish shit in my direction because you have no answer for my questions.

Back