Kamala Harris Holds Rally in Cracker Box with Maybe 250 People in NC – Describes How High Food Prices Are Under Her and Old Joe… You Can’t Make This U

volsrock1

Verified User
Kamala Harris held a rally in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Friday, where she spoke about how high food prices are under her and Old Joe’s leadership.

Kamala announced a Communist-style price control scheme to combat the inflation crisis she created.

Because of Kamala Harris, prices for meat, poultry, eggs, car insurance, housing, and bakery goods have all skyrocketed.

She blamed the stores.

Kamala Harris held a rally in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Friday, where she spoke about how high food prices are under her and Old Joe’s leadership.

Kamala announced a Communist-style price control scheme to combat the inflation crisis she created.

Because of Kamala Harris, prices for meat, poultry, eggs, car insurance, housing, and bakery goods have all skyrocketed.

She blamed the stores.

Good speaking to both large crowds and small groups is important.

In 2020 eggs were a dollar a dozen; now they are $4. Car insurance is soaring because of the 20 million illegals Joe the Pedophile Vegetable invited in.
The average price of eggs was not $1 in 2020 and the average price of eggs now is not $4.

I guess it makes you feel smart when you lie.

They were at walmart. Under trump walmart great value large eggs were 98 cents a dozen. Just yesterday they were $3.73 and i've seen them over $4 in the last year.
I saw them over $3 in 2020. I have seen them under $2 in 2024.

Picking their lowest price in one year and their highest price in another year isn't a fair comparison. Either compare the average, the highest price or the lowest price.

I saw them over $3 in 2020. I have seen them under $2 in 2024.

Picking their lowest price in one year and their highest price in another year isn't a fair comparison. Either compare the average, the highest price or the lowest price.
Liar

Eggs Have Seen a Precipitous Price Jump

Eggs jumped to $3 per dozen in 2024, double the cost of $1.45 in February 2020.

Eggs jumped to $3 per dozen in 2024, double the cost of $1.45 in February 2020. However, prices are down from 2023, when a dozen eggs cost $4.82, according to USA Today statistics.

Liar

Eggs jumped to $3 per dozen in 2024, double the cost of $1.45 in February 2020. However, prices are down from 2023, when a dozen eggs cost $4.82, according to USA Today statistics.

When did I lie?
Calling me a liar and then agreeing with me makes you what? a liar?

Liar

Eggs jumped due to a disease that hit the hens. The farmers had to kill millions of ill chickens.

The Biden/Harris Administration owns the out of control inflation and the out of control borders and crime and wars.

Of course the Biden Administration said that the inflation was just transitory.

Of course they lied.

Since Biden admin called inflation 'transitory', US has seen ...​

1723987839709.png
Fox Business
https://www.foxbusiness.com › politics › biden-admin-c...

Jul 15, 2022 — ... inflation 'transitory', US has seen 13 straight months of soaring costs. Biden said in July 2021 that price increases would be 'temporary'.

The average price of eggs was not $1 in 2020 and the average price of eggs now is not $4.

I guess it makes you feel smart when you lie.
He is full of shit, but...they gotta go with what they got. And "what they got" is bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Back