Kamala Harris is fine with violent insurrection.

Her speeches have mentioned democracy four times. Biden brought it up 17 times in campaign speeches given before he dropped out; she hasn’t spoken of Jan. 6 at all.

You mean before the coup? There was no insurrection. If there was you maggots let trump get away with it. Charge him or shut the fuck up about it. Oh I forgot you assholes know it wasnt an insurrection but you like the narrative. Stupid leftist eat that shit up.

Her speeches have mentioned democracy four times. Biden brought it up 17 times in campaign speeches given before he dropped out; she hasn’t spoken of Jan. 6 at all.

You should go get on your knees in front of Trump and give him a blow job.

You know you want to.

You mean before the coup? There was no insurrection. If there was you maggots let trump get away with it. Charge him or shut the fuck up about it. Oh I forgot you assholes know it wasnt an insurrection but you like the narrative. Stupid leftist eat that shit up.
Fuck off, you slimy, lying redneck piece of shit.

you suggest she do the same thing as the one that was losing in every poll?

derp derp goes the derp stick

There's nowhere to go from here on an internet forum shy of threatening specific and horrendous physical harm with great detail. Every other insult has been used up. And of course that's not cool.

I don't care for them and they feel the same way.

Which is why shit is possible to spill over into the streets after this election. Most of the right is busy preparing just in case while the left is trying to figure out which hole the tampon goes in.

There's nowhere to go from here on an internet forum shy of threatening specific and horrendous physical harm with great detail. Every other insult has been used up. And of course that's not cool.

I don't care for them and they feel the same way.

Which is why shit is possible to spill over into the streets after this election. Most of the right is busy preparing just in case while the left is trying to figure out which hole the tampon goes in.

Something you figured out long ago....

white-hot-tampon-in-mouth-jpg.jpg

Pussy mouth bitch that you are. 🖕🏼

The JPP cretin has just spoken

Back