Kamala Harris is NOT WINNING! Latest 2024 Trump v. Harris Numbers.

Let’s just call it like it is. Trumps strongest allies and biggest donors are all concerned. They see no ground game. Zero calls for accountability from
@HouseGOP
who is on vacation till September 9th.Trump was shot less than a month ago and nobody is even talking about it even though a
@SecretService
whistleblower said we should “expect” another assassination attempt. Harris’s honeymoon isn’t a honeymoon. She’s getting away with FEC violations and nobody on
@TeamTrump
is combatting the astroturfing in the media and the paid for social media operation to manufacture her as a legitimate candidate. Why not force the media to talk about who is getting paid? Why not demand that Harris be held accountable for the Cover up of Biden’s declining mental and physical health? Why not remove Biden and put the pressure on Kamala being an extension of Biden? Republicans are dropping the ball. Biden is going to leave office unscathed and then pardon his crackhead son on the way out. Nothing is being done to combat the Dems plan to not certify the election on January 6, 2025. I’ve been screaming about this for months and nobody wants to even address it. Guess what? We are on track to lose the House so someone better take it seriously or else
@RepRaskin
and
@RepSwalwell
will successfully keep Trump out of office. SCOTUS already said Congress could do this…. But republicans are silent. Why? These last 4 weeks has produced some of the SHITTIEST messaging from surrogates on TV I have ever seen. There is Zero offense. Guess Republicans refuse to actually fight fire with fire. Zero follow throw with James Comer’s
@RepJamesComer
bullshit investigations to nowhere because everyone is ON VACATION. What ever happened to IMPEACHING Biden? Zero plan to combat big tech election interference.Some Staff are too territorial to allow anyone who wants to help to actually help and then some don’t even give President Trump information that he needs to see. Don’t get me started on the Lack of TV Presence. I’m disappointed. And I’m tired of giving feedback that is ignored when everyone knows I’m right, but they are too scared to say it because they think their access will be revoked. Time to get serious before we lose the whole country. I don’t care who I offend either because this is the truth. If you care about President Trump you should want him to see the TRUTH.

---------------------------------------

Its a UniParty.....I saw someone say the other day that almost the entire RNC is Never Trump in stealth mode.

Rasmussen <snicker>

"Rasmussen has been questioned for its methodology and for an apparent bias towards the Republican Party. Its polls predicting election results tend to overestimate the success of Republican candidates.

In 2024, FiveThirtyEight dropped Rasmussen from its polling averages and analysis, saying Rasmussen failed to meet FiveThirtyEight's standards for pollsters."

How will Trump’s endorsement of Kamala affect the race?​

how-will-trumps-endorsement-of-kamala-affect-the-race-v0-fseiszpsdhhd1.jpeg

Back