Kamala Harris Now Leads in All Major Polling Averages

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Vice President Kamala Harris now leads Donald Trump across all national poll aggregators.

Since launching her campaign in recent weeks, Harris has seen largely positive poll results. Overall, the polls indicate she has closed the gap on Trump compared to when President Joe Biden, who dropped out of the race on July 21, was on the ticket.

According to RealClearPolitics, Harris is leading her Republican opponent by a marginal 0.2 points—47 percent to his 46.8 percent. It is the first time a Democrat has led in the race, according to the aggregator.

The vice president is also leading Trump by a 0.2 percent margin in VoteHub's poll aggregator, which shows her with 46.4 percent of the vote to his 46.2 percent.

Meanwhile, The Economist's poll aggregator shows Harris with 47 percent to the former president's 46 percent, while Race to the White House shows the vice president with 47.6 percent to Trump's 46.3 percent.

Aggregator FiveThirtyEight and pollster Nate Silver show that Harris' lead is larger.

Retrieved from 538 just now:

Gfglb9k.jpg

ytXEQUX.jpg

I take this opportunity to apologize to my Democrat friends for my months of attacks on Joe Biden- but it's my belief that he was unfit and unable to beat Trump. The Dems almost left it too late..........but ' almost ' won't help the Mango Moron.

I take this opportunity to apologize to my Democrat friends for my months of attacks on Joe Biden- but it's my belief that he was unfit and unable to beat Trump. The Dems almost left it too late..........but ' almost ' won't help the Mango Moron.
They did it flawlessly.

Vice President Kamala Harris now leads Donald Trump across all national poll aggregators.

Since launching her campaign in recent weeks, Harris has seen largely positive poll results. Overall, the polls indicate she has closed the gap on Trump compared to when President Joe Biden, who dropped out of the race on July 21, was on the ticket.

According to RealClearPolitics, Harris is leading her Republican opponent by a marginal 0.2 points—47 percent to his 46.8 percent. It is the first time a Democrat has led in the race, according to the aggregator.

The vice president is also leading Trump by a 0.2 percent margin in VoteHub's poll aggregator, which shows her with 46.4 percent of the vote to his 46.2 percent.

Meanwhile, The Economist's poll aggregator shows Harris with 47 percent to the former president's 46 percent, while Race to the White House shows the vice president with 47.6 percent to Trump's 46.3 percent.

Aggregator FiveThirtyEight and pollster Nate Silver show that Harris' lead is larger.
Fake news.

This releasing of Demonkkkrat-favoring made up numbers happens every (s)election cycle during this time of year. It is yet another instance of narrative manufacturing (fake support for Kamala).

Nothing new under the sun.

So did the talking pig in a pant suit. It didn't go so well for the sow.

Back