Kamala Harris reveals she will be freeing all ILLEGAL ALIENS from detention centers in the United States if she becomes President

I don't think it's about what a Trumper said. It's about what Kamala said.

What else do we have to go on besides her voting record in the Senate which was farther left than anyone?
She's not answering questions.
So don’t vote for her. No need to pretend you would ever consider it. You wouldn’t have fooled anyone.

Empty out the detention centers?
Sounds like aa nice gesture to me.
They'd fit in well in Las Vegas.
We just got back from that dump. I never met one hotel worker that was able to speak even rudimentary English.
How can one live in America and not understand "Where is..." or "Do you have..."

They'd fit in well in Las Vegas.
We just got back from that dump. I never met one hotel worker that was able to speak even rudimentary English.
How can one live in America and not understand "Where is..." or "Do you have..."
Maybe you shouldn’t have stayed at circus circus. Or was it Excalibur. Or hooters. Stayed at the Fountainbluu a couple of weeks ago. Fabulous staff. I guess what I’m saying is…. ‘I call bullshit”. I’ve been to Vegas six times in the last two years. Your story doesn’t ring even a little bit true.

So don’t vote for her. No need to pretend you would ever consider it. You wouldn’t have fooled anyone.
I might would , depending on what her agenda is. I remember Bush jr. saying , ..”you might not agree with me but you know where I stand.” As stupid as he was that was one of the more intelligent statements he made.
Maybe you shouldn’t have stayed at circus circus. Or was it Excalibur. Or hooters. Stayed at the Fountainbluu a couple of weeks ago. Fabulous staff. I guess what I’m saying is…. ‘I call bullshit”. I’ve been to Vegas six times in the last two years. Your story doesn’t ring even a little bit true.
Hampton Inn. One of those time share shacks. Why anyone would buy a timeshare in that cesspool is beyond me. Why anyone would buy a timeshare anywhere for that matter, but Las Vegas ??? We only stopped there on the way back from Germany. Wifey HAD to see Rod Stewart.
Thankfully he cancelled and we caught the next flight back. SIX TIMES in two years??!? For WHAT? To see Michael Jackson impersonator? Elvis? Cher impersonator? Rat Pack impersonators?
The fake Pyramids, fake Eiffel Tower?
Or do all those hideous billboards advertising ambulance chasers intrigue you? Those things are illegal in our town. Or maybe dodging the most inconsiderate fucking drivers east of Los Angeles?
The Septuagenarian not fake Eagles are coming to The Sphere. You can buy a ticket starting at $700.

I might would , depending on what her agenda is. I remember Bush jr. saying , ..”you might not agree with me but you know where I stand.” As stupid as he was that was one of the more intelligent statements he made.Hampton Inn. One of those time share shacks. Why anyone would buy a timeshare in that cesspool is beyond me. Why anyone would buy a timeshare anywhere for that matter, but Las Vegas ??? We only stopped there on the way back from Germany. Wifey HAD to see Rod Stewart.
Thankfully he cancelled and we caught the next flight back. SIX TIMES in two years??!? For WHAT? To see Michael Jackson impersonator? Elvis? Cher impersonator? Rat Pack impersonators?
The fake Pyramids, fake Eiffel Tower?
Or do all those hideous billboards advertising ambulance chasers intrigue you? Those things are illegal in our town. Or maybe dodging the most inconsiderate fucking drivers east of Los Angeles?
The Septuagenarian not fake Eagles are coming to The Sphere. You can buy a ticket starting at $700.
Elton John. Garth Brooks twice. F1 race., The sphere. Absolutely will see the Eagles. We love Vegas. A timeshare ain’t Vegas. I wouldn’t stay at any of the MGM properties. The Wynn is good the Fountainblu is fabulous our new go to. We are gonna see Rod there sometime this spring, residency shows are vastly superior to an arena show. When you’re there there are a ton of things to do. We were staying at the Wynn, Lionel Richie was there, we got second row tickets the day of the show at reasonable price. Anyway, Vegas is not a shit hole. It isn’t for everyone but these high end properties don’t mail in customer service.

I’m saving the Gondola ride for Venice. One week from today.

I don't think it's about what a Trumper said. It's about what Kamala said.
It's also about the accuracy of the claim insofar as any finer points or details that might have been intentionally left out of it.

For example, I read a Fox News headline on Google, which specified that her proposal concerned privately owned and operated detention centers.

So the question would then become, what does that entail? What kind of people are housed in privately owned and operated detention centers? Are they criminals? Would private concerns even be allowed to house and have custodial control over potentially dangerous criminals?

Or are the people in these facilities just families looking for jobs and housing?
What else do we have to go on besides her voting record in the Senate which was farther left than anyone?
Was it? Or is that just the Trump campaign's negative spin?
She's not answering questions.
Yet.

She's only been the presumptive nominee for a short period of time, so she still has a lot of campaigning to catch up on and some preparing to do before taking on the media.

Illegal immigration will get much worse under a Harris administration.

It's also about the accuracy of the claim insofar as any finer points or details that might have been intentionally left out of it.

For example, I read a Fox News headline on Google, which specified that her proposal concerned privately owned and operated detention centers.

So the question would then become, what does that entail? What kind of people are housed in privately owned and operated detention centers? Are they criminals? Would private concerns even be allowed to house and have custodial control over potentially dangerous criminals?

Or are the people in these facilities just families looking for work and homes?

Was it? Or is that just the Trump campaign's negative spin?

Yet.

She's only been the presumptive nominee for a short period of time, so she still has a lot of campaigning to catch up on and some preparing to do before taking on the media.
She has all the time in the world... She's not preparing anything that's the problem...

Back