Kamala Harris Suffers Triple Polling Blow Before DNC Starts

volsrock1

Verified User
ice President Kamala Harris has suffered a triple blow after two recently released surveys put her behind Donald Trump in the key swing state of Pennsylvania, while a third showed her trailing the Republican presidential candidate at the national level.

She is peaking top soon, she may get a bump from the DNC

But still peaking to soon!

Probably not.

She'll get a bump after this week, and is likely to get a bump from all of the debates - even the VP debate.

She'll get a bump after the presidential debate that will match the bump Joe Biden got.

It's a movement, now. The energy on the Dem side is through the roof - while on the right, there is nothing but hand-wringing about the fact that Trump can't stay on message.

Then why are numbers declining across the board for the democrats?

ROFL

If numbers this week decline at the same rate they did last week, Harris will trail Trump in all major polls.

ROFL

The usual NUHN UHN
Black is not white. You are 100% wrong. Not even directionally correct. How sad. You don't even understand basic statistics. There are classes. With pictures, which is right up your alley.

Let me help you. 50 is a bigger number than 46. I know it's hard, but you can do it!!

Black is not white. You are 100% wrong. Not even directionally correct. How sad. You don't even understand basic statistics. There are classes. With pictures, which is right up your alley.

Let me help you. 50 is a bigger number than 46. I know it's hard, but you can do it!!

Yes, and if the numbers decline this week at the same rate as last week, she will be trailing Trump in all major polls.

And then after the convention the polls will show a great bounce, which will be used to sell the narrative that this was a fabulously successful convention.

Public Polls are Fiction.

Our elections are now fake....she cant/wont.
I agree with the first part...not the second...;)
And then after the convention the polls will show a great bounce, which will be used to sell the narrative that this was a fabulously successful convention.

Public Polls are Fiction.
How can a convention be fabulously successful when they knock off the Joe on day one? History (and Karma) will not be kind to any of the players.... ;)
People are concerned about the economy and immigration, and a host of other important "stuff"... but I think they're more concerned about her actually being in charge of anything that might affect our safety and well being...
No one likes her more than they do their family, community, and country...even if their feelings are hurt...;)

I agree with the first part...not the second...;)
How can a convention be fabulously successful when they knock off the Joe on day one? History (and Karma) will not be kind to any of the players.... ;)
People are concerned about the economy and immigration, and a host of other important "stuff"... but I think they're more concerned about her actually being in charge of anything that might affect our safety and well being...
No one likes her more than they do their family, community, and country...even if their feelings are hurt...;)
The Regime is really really good at stagecraft....and demanding obedience to the Solidarity.

Kamala Harris IS the underdog.

She will continue to be the underdog for the rest of the campaign.

We all have to be rooting for her to overcome the odds.

Not that good...obviously....:) What a mess they've made...;)

BREAKING: Kamala Harris and Tim Walz got caught staging their Doritos purchase at Sheetz in Pennsylvania. What makes it even worse, they filmed this event twice and Kamala Harris requested corn nuts in the video she released and Tim Walz gave her Doritos instead so they improvised. This is the problem when you create a script, if someone doesn’t it follow it you make a fool of yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making your point.

Back