Kamala's campaign demands seated debate, with notes, for Sept. 10 ABC event: report

volsrock1

Verified User
Kamala Harris wants to change the rules of the upcoming, Sept. 10 presidential debate to be held on ABC. Instead of a normal, standing debate, Harris wants the candidates to be seated, and instead of both candidates speaking contemporaneously, drawing on facts and figures they know, she wants to have notes, as though it's some kind of open-book test in a freshman lecture class.

The Trump campaign's Jason Miller spoke to Politico Playbook, saying "Enough with the games. We accepted the ABC debate under the exact same terms as the CNN debate. The Harris camp, after having already agreed to the CNN rules, asked for a seated debate, with notes, and opening statements.

"If Kamala Harris isn’t smart enough to repeat the messaging points her handlers want her to memorize, that’s their problem," Miller said. "This seems to be a pattern for the Harris campaign. They won’t allow Harris to do interviews, they won’t allow her to do press conferences, and now they want to give her a cheat-sheet for the debate. My guess is that they’re looking for a way to get out of any debate with President Trump."

Hmmmmm....no bitch go pound sand

Agreed upon rules have already been set

Last edited:
Kamala Harris wants to change the rules of the upcoming, Sept. 10 presidential debate to be held on ABC. Instead of a normal, standing debate, Harris wants the candidates to be seated, and instead of both candidates speaking contemporaneously, drawing on facts and figures they know, she wants to have notes, as though it's some kind of open-book test in a freshman lecture class.

The Trump campaign's Jason Miller spoke to Politico Playbook, saying "Enough with the games. We accepted the ABC debate under the exact same terms as the CNN debate. The Harris camp, after having already agreed to the CNN rules, asked for a seated debate, with notes, and opening statements.

"If Kamala Harris isn’t smart enough to repeat the messaging points her handlers want her to memorize, that’s their problem," Miller said. "This seems to be a pattern for the Harris campaign. They won’t allow Harris to do interviews, they won’t allow her to do press conferences, and now they want to give her a cheat-sheet for the debate. My guess is that they’re looking for a way to get out of any debate with President Trump."

If I were trump I would go to that debate and the only thing I would say is, "I am here to debate vice president harris but will but will not answer any questions untill she agrees on live television to another debate on Fox."

No way

If I were trump I would go to that debate and the only thing I would say is, "I am here to debate vice president harris but will but will not answer any questions untill she agrees on live television to another debate on Fox."
I would ignore every bullshit question they put at him and instead use my time to bring up her past stances. let them fact check him as he uses him time to just remind America of what she ran on in the past

reparations

defund police

allow illegals to vote

limits to red meat consumption

and so on

I would ignore every bullshit question they put at him and instead use my time to bring up her past stances. let them fact check him as he uses him time to just remind America of what she ran on in the past

reparations

defund police

allow illegals to vote

and so on
Great strategy

reparations

defund police

allow illegals to vote

and so on
Wrong method. What Trump should do is change the argument on the topic at hand. That forces Harris to abandon the notes and answer to a new angle on the topic.

On grocery price fixing, turn it into a discussion on rationing. Or, on "green" energy bring up nuclear and why Harris is against it. On voter registration, bring up the For the Voters and John Lewis voting rights acts she was all for. Make her defend wanting to register 16-year-olds to vote (in both of those bills).

On illegals, call them criminals and ask why she isn't all for prosecuting them, when she claims to be tough on criminals.

Abortion, ask why if it's a "woman's right to choose" why do men have to pay child support.

Trump if they give each candidate a desk to sit at should just sit on the desk casually and occasionally stand to answer questions while asking why Harris has to hide sitting behind a desk.

Blindside her with an argument she hasn't heard or dealt with and watch her crumble into the blithering idiot she really is.

Kamala is admitting she doesn’t have the ability to present and defend her positions in a one-on-one discussion with no notes . And she thinks she is capable of doing so with world dictators and terrorists? She’s a joke, and a bad one for this country.

Last edited:
Wrong method. What Trump should do is change the argument on the topic at hand. That forces Harris to abandon the notes and answer to a new angle on the topic.

On grocery price fixing, turn it into a discussion on rationing. Or, on "green" energy bring up nuclear and why Harris is against it. On voter registration, bring up the For the Voters and John Lewis voting rights acts she was all for. Make her defend wanting to register 16-year-olds to vote (in both of those bills).

On illegals, call them criminals and ask why she isn't all for prosecuting them, when she claims to be tough on criminals.

Abortion, ask why if it's a "woman's right to choose" why do men have to pay child support.

Trump if they give each candidate a desk to sit at should just sit on the desk casually and occasionally stand to answer questions while asking why Harris has to hide sitting behind a desk.

Blindside her with an argument she hasn't heard or dealt with and watch her crumble into the blithering idiot she really is.
I disagree.

taking their questions is allowing them to control what is discussed not just during the debate, but the week after

he needs to flip the script. everthing he brings up will be debated in forums and water coolers the next week - so he has the ability to change the narrative.

he can stop making this be about the issues they want it to be about.

I disagree.

taking their questions is allowing them to control what is discussed not just during the debate, but the week after

he needs to flip the script. everthing he brings up will be debated in forums and water coolers the next week - so he has the ability to change the narrative.

stop making this be about the issues they want it to be about.
That's what I suggested but doing it while staying on topic. If Trump goes off on a tangent attacking her it gains him nothing. Coming at the topic at hand from an unexpected angle and her not having a pat, book, answer for that will result in her infamous word salads or she could read the book answer which would make no sense as a response and either way she comes off looking like the idiot she is.

When you go off on tangents people will think you don't have an answer to the question and are just attacking her. That's the wrong tact to take.

Trump comes on, he growls "I don't need to hide behind a desk..." Then he flippantly tosses a notebook with papers in it that fly out casually over his shoulder, "And I don't need crib notes to get through this debate..." That puts Harris on the defense right from the get go. He's plopped on the desk kind of halfway, she's sitting with her notebook all prim at her desk. He comes off casual and confident while she comes off uptight.

That's what I suggested but doing it while staying on topic. If Trump goes off on a tangent attacking her it gains him nothing. Coming at the topic at hand from an unexpected angle and her not having a pat, book, answer for that will result in her infamous word salads or she could read the book answer which would make no sense as a response and either way she comes off looking like the idiot she is.

When you go off on tangents people will think you don't have an answer to the question and are just attacking her. That's the wrong tact to take.
you are wrong

you are playing into their hands not exposing her crazy stances

Americans are low information voters. most have no idea of her stance on reparations for example. The media will allow her to continue to hide it too. Trump needs to expose her San Fran craziness and flip the narrative

you are wrong

you are playing into their hands not exposing her crazy stances

Americans are low information voters. most have no idea of her stance on reparations for example. The media will allow her to continue to hide it too. Trump needs to expose her San Fran craziness and flip the narrative
Every stance she has is crazy, you don't need to pick and choose. Use the ones the moderators bring up against her.

She should just bring Binder Girl to refer to..:facepalm:

"I'd like to call a friend."

Back