Kamala's digital team has over 175 staffers attacking Trump online

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
I don't think this is illegal but it is somewhat unethical. Since Kammy is doing it, trump should do it too.

aug 28 2024 The Kamala Harris campaign has created a digital operation with over 175 staff members to attack former President Donald Trump online. The Harris campaign has recruited an army of GenZ staffers from Harris for President and the Democratic National Committee to target voters ahead of November.

A spokesperson for the Harris campaign told Axios that the digital team is focused on using social media to "break through a challenging media environment to reach the voters who are most difficult to reach." The digital mobilization team's "rapid response" accounts are responsible for reacting to and capitalizing on trends and key moments in real-time, often without approval from higher-ups, the spokesperson said.

I don't think this is illegal but it is somewhat unethical. Since Kammy is doing it, trump should do it too.

You really that naive to think MaraLago doesn’t have the same? Or wait, you probably still think Manaford met with Kilimnik numerous times back in 2016 to exchange polling data because he wanted to catch up on old times

Kamala's digital team has over 175 staffers attacking Trump online.
Awesome!!!!

Great news!!!!

They need to hire twice as many!!!!

Drag his fat ass through the same dirt, mud and filth that he's dragged every opponent he's ever had!!

You really that naive to think MaraLago doesn’t have the same? Or wait, you probably still think Manaford met with Kilimnik numerous times back in 2016 to exchange polling data because he wanted to catch up on old times
I don't know. Trump does a lot of dumb things. If he is not doing this he needs to start right now.

Back