Kammy demanded that the CNN interview be subject to censoring, here is just one sample

I'd have thought that was pretty obvious, CNN wanted to lessen the impact and not make her look so fense and ignorant.
That didn't work out so well...she's getting horrible "grades"....
How will she survive 90 minutes in a debate?

A perfect childish response to a childish bimbo whose level of "discussion" is that of a slow second-grader. lol

Meanwhile, Trump gave a phone interview on Fox recently where they cut him off when he rambled off the rails and into la-la land. lol
That was hilarious. If Harris didn’t meet their standard for a live interview, who cares? Not me. Not her campaign. There are two things that are obviously part of the Harris campaign strategy.

1. Do not play identity politics. Say you are the best qualified person and move on. Accomplished.

2. Focus on vision and values over specific policy proposals. Accomplished.

Finally she is refusing to reply to the personal attacks, It appears to me that the campaign is brilliant.

She simply can't speak on her own.... She's no where close to
the best qualified person...
She has no vision or values that are specific policy proposals.... and she can't defend personal attacks that are true... Maybe she'll ask for a do over...lol...

That was hilarious. If Harris didn’t meet their standard for a live interview, who cares? Not me. Not her campaign. There are two things that are obviously part of the Harris campaign strategy.

1. Do not play identity politics. Say you are the best qualified person and move on. Accomplished.

Finally she is refusing to reply to the personal attacks, It appears to me that the campaign is brilliant.
Specific policy proposals are exactly what the voters need to evaluate a presidential candidate.

The reason that she is hiding those specific policy proposals is because she has flipped on nearly all of them. Political expediency on steroids.

She supported them before she didn’t.

Was she lying then or now?

Newsmax- Harris Fails to Address Policy Flip-Flops.

Indeed she did fail.

I think all of us normal people were well aware that no matter how well Harris did in the interview -- and she did quite well -- they'd find *something* to bitch and moan about. She enrages them even more than did Biden. Gee, I wonder why *that* is?

Agree about her campaign so far. Her message is resonating with the people... and with many people who might not have bothered to vote otherwise. Meanwhile, the Gropingfuehrer's schtick is tired, shopworn, boring, and hasn't changed from grievance and victimhood for over eight years.

Back