Kammy wants to change the debate rules - LET ME HAVE NOTES!!!

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Kammy wants to have NOTES because she is so dumb!!! The real problem as i see it is - will ABC give kammy the debate questions like donna brazille did for hillary in 2016. We need a jar with 100 pieces of paper each with a debate question and let the candidates take turns pulling a question out of the jar.

"The Harris camp, after having already agreed to the CNN rules, asked for a seated debate, with notes, and opening statements. We said no changes to the agreed upon rules," Miller wrote. "If Kamala Harris isn’t smart enough to repeat the messaging points her handlers want her to memorize, that’s their problem. This seems to be a pattern for the Harris campaign. They won’t allow Harris to do interviews, they won’t allow her to do press conferences, and now they want to give her a cheat-sheet for the debate. My guess is that they’re looking for a way to get out of any debate with President Trump. Regardless, there’s no way Harris is ready to be Commander in Chief."

They can always ask for rule changes, don’t mean they will get them.

She probably asked for them to be seated, so he won’t wander over to her podium. We remember the debate with Clinton and how he kept creeping up on her. He’s a creeper!

I’ll be amazed if Trump shows. He’s such a crybaby.

She probably asked for them to be seated, so he won’t wander over to her podium. We remember the debate with Clinton and how he kept creeping up on her. He’s a creeper!

She wants them both seated because Big T is a foot taller than munchkin harris.

Kammy wants to have NOTES because she is so dumb!!! The real problem as i see it is - will ABC give kammy the debate questions like donna brazille did for hillary in 2016. We need a jar with 100 pieces of paper each with a debate question and let the candidates take turns pulling a question out of the jar.

Ah, the notes things is another Fox lie, MaraLago claimed such, and no one in the Harris camp

Nice idea, but watch 'em swap the jar. Easy magick trick to fool Democrats.

Gaslighting won't work, Phanty.

stop..News Flash, the woman just got in the damn race, give her some grace. Trump on the other hand, with his lies has been campaigning since 2020...LOL Trust and believe Harris has no issues debating a liar, but the bitch is booked and busy, so get over it.​

stop..News Flash, the woman just got in the damn race, give her some grace. Trump on the other hand, with his lies has been campaigning since 2020...LOL Trust and believe Harris has no issues debating a liar, but the bitch is booked and busy, so get over it.​

Address the issue i raised. Why not let the candidates randomly pull questions out of a jar.?

Back