Kanny\\\\

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Well - they have to eat and they can't get jobs since they can't read and have IQs of 48. Diversity is a horrible idea.

Residents of an Ohio city that has been flooded with tens of thousands of migrants, mainly from Haiti, have been shocked by reports the newcomers are hunting and eating their pets and local wildlife like ducks and geese.

A Facebook post from a local community group for Springfield, Ohio has gone viral, after it warned residents to “keep a close eye” on their pets and on animals in public parks.

“Warning to all about our beloved pets & those around us!!!” the post begins.

“My neighbor informed me that her daughters friend had lost her cat. She checked pages, kennels, asked around, etc. One day she come home from work, as soon as she stepped out of her car, looked towards a neighbors house, where Haitians live, & saw her cat hanging from a branch, & they were carving it up to eat. I’ve been told they are doing this to dogs, they have been doing it at Snyder park with the ducks & geese, as I was told that last bit by Rangers & police. Please keep a close eye on these animals.”

Back