Karl Rove covers super tuesday?

I'll be watching msnbc they have the best election coverage even if you think they are biased most of the time.

Ill flip over to see Rove, I dont think Ive ever heard him talk. It will be interesting to see how he does.

The mere chance of seeing that tool Olbermann on MSNBC relegates me to CNN.

Man, I saw the end of the Olbermann show last night for the first time, the part where he does his commentary. I thought he was going to give himself a heartattack. He would literally give Michael Savage a run for his money (at least last night). That was crazy.

Haha I like Olbemann.

But that isn't why I like their election coverage. The guy from Hardball and a bunch of panelists is more fun than staring at Wolf Blitzer for hours.

Ill flip over to see Rove, I dont think Ive ever heard him talk. It will be interesting to see how he does.

I think many people would tune in to see him, at least at first. He is known as a supposive 'political genius'. This of course doesn't mean people will become regular watchers of his but I wouldn't be surprised at his initial appeal.

yeah it will be interesting to her him talk at length about his insights.

I bet he exposes himself for what he is without even realizing it.

Haha I like Olbemann.

But that isn't why I like their election coverage. The guy from Hardball and a bunch of panelists is more fun than staring at Wolf Blitzer for hours.

Olbermans insights are really pretty right on.

Mathews makes an ass out of himself about every five minutes.

Watch how Olberman reacts to some of what Matthews says. He comes up with really subtle funny responses to Mathews all the time.

I think I will take a shot every time mathews honks his laughter, HA!

Olbermans insights are really pretty right on.

Mathews makes an ass out of himself about every five minutes.

Watch how Olberman reacts to some of what Matthews says. He comes up with really subtle funny responses to Mathews all the time.

I think I will take a shot every time mathews honks his laughter, HA!

Agreed. Well, except for the last point. I'd be under my chair in 5 minutes!

Definitely watching FOX Super Tuesday for Rove.

But that means I will have to flip around to check the other stations during commercials to catch up on factual news.

I think he will make a fool out of himself.

Remember how it turned out for Fox to use Rush Limbaugh?

Rove: You know, I don't really understand politics or analysis. I just randomly throw out possibilities, get lucky, and everyone thinks I'm some genius. So anyway, I'm just going to call it for Paul and Obama on Super Tuesday...

Man, I saw the end of the Olbermann show last night for the first time, the part where he does his commentary. I thought he was going to give himself a heartattack. He would literally give Michael Savage a run for his money (at least last night). That was crazy.

Olbermann is one of the reasons MSNBC has lower ratings than Air America... something I didn't know was possible.

As for Rove, it's about time Fox News brought in somebody to balance the likes of Bob Beckel, Rahm Emanuel, Susan Estrich, Alan Colmes, Greta VanSusteren and the rest of the leftst crowd that takes up so much of their air time.

One of the problems with watching a balanced network, is that you have to listen to liberal tripe for half the time. Oh, the sacrifices we make..... :cof1:

Back