Kat Killer Frist LIES AGAIN!!!

robdastud

first he lied about shivaro or however you spell her name, now he lies about renewing his medical license...

WASHINGTON - Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist did not meet all the requirements needed to keep his medical license active — even though he gave paperwork to Tennessee officials indicating that he had, his office acknowledged Tuesday.

Tennessee requires its licensed physicians to complete 40 hours of continuing medical education every two years. Frist, a heart-lung surgeon who is considering a 2008 presidential run, submitted a license renewal with the Tennessee Health Department stating he has fulfilled that requirement.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14578640/

what a pathetic man... he is total loser... thou shalt not lie Mr Frist....

Just sounded to me like something that may of came from the bible, knowing how ya feel about christians and all I thought maybe you were just borrowing from those bad people to make a point!:p

Tennessee requires its licensed physicians to complete 40 hours of continuing medical education every two years.

Hell, the dude does Medical Diagnoses by remote video. Can't he just take his classes via remote video and be done with it?

I thought from scanning the opening post that frist was a gynecologist.
But he seems more like a proctologist.

Tennessee requires its licensed physicians to complete 40 hours of continuing medical education every two years.

Hell, the dude does Medical Diagnoses by remote video. Can't he just take his classes via remote video and be done with it?

Nope. You have to show up in person, and have all sorts of documentation to show that you actually completed the required hours.

Just sounded to me like something that may of came from the bible, knowing how ya feel about christians and all I thought maybe you were just borrowing from those bad people to make a point!:p

do you really need a bible to tell you that lying is bad?? i would think thats inherant.

do you really need a bible to tell you that lying is bad?? i would think thats inherant.
Is all lying bad? Do you sometimes tell somebody that is only an acquaintance that their hat looks good when it really makes them look like Darla's Avatar?

LOL...

A: Put it in a freezer for a few days then draw it across your bandsaw... "meeeeeeeooooow"!

(just for robdawg and his "they kill dogs")..

;)

LOL...

A: Put it in a freezer for a few days then draw it across your bandsaw... "meeeeeeeooooow"!

(just for robdawg and his "they kill dogs")..

;)

I don't see much different between our answers????:confused:

LOL, could'nt help myself on that one...:cof1:

Is all lying bad? Do you sometimes tell somebody that is only an acquaintance that their hat looks good when it really makes them look like Darla's Avatar?

You know, I expected the women around here to be eaten alive with jealousy once they got a look at me...but what I didn't expect is this cattiness from the men.

Back