Keith Olbermann accuses Bill O'Reilly of being a closet-pedophile

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Just now Keith Olbermann named O'Reilly todays worst person in the world. Explaining why, Keith said Bill spent a lot of time on his show telling his viewers that Hanna Montana(A 14 year old girl) is a bad role model because she showed her stomach and bra in a photo. O'Reilly showed these photos on his show and said a conference must be held about this.

Olbermann putting the spin on this, asked O'Reilly in a creepy voice what exactly would they say about Hanna in this conference?

Now I hate O'Reilly as much as the next guy, but Keith made an ass out of himself here. Even though Bill has done these kinds of segments before like talking about teens wearing questionable clothing and showing the pics and talking about it for nearly half of his show one time, but he's an over protective idiot. If these photos of her were truly inappropriate, then he wouldn't have shown them on his show that children could easily see. Expect me to be a worst person for this...

Ignore it, just like Billo does.....Obermann is a scumbag, plain and simple.....the only admirable thing about him is, he don't try to hide the fact that hes a scumbag....

Oreily, Oberman, not a lot of difference there, both just talking head pundits.
Why I just try and gather news and decide for myself instead of being a pundit parrot.

Perhaps raw, Perhaps. I really cannot say as I have only seen oparts of either of their shows. Could not stomach mujch of either of them. On the scumbag note, the degree of scumbag matters little to me thay are both scumbags.

Now on political cantidates I often have to vote against the worst of the scumbags, but that is different our gummit does not have an off button unfortunately.

Obermann attacks either O'Reilly, Fox News, or Rush on a daily basis....if not for the Fox Network, obermann wouldn't have much of a show period.....Obermann and the lisbo from Air America and bashing Fox make up 98% of the program....

Olbermann makes an ass out of himself every time the lights on the set come up and they switch on the cameras. As for O'Reilly, I stopped watching his show a couple of years ago. Same shit, different day.

Well 98% of rush's show seem to be about attacking the other side.

All pitiful pundits.

The "OTHER SIDE" is one thing.....Thats covers every liberal in the country....-----------------
----------------------------------------

Obermann keeps it personal.....Rush and O'Reilly in particular...and FOX in particular....

O'Reilly must have the record of worst person in the world, must be about 75 to 100 times already......but who's counting....

Obermann attacks either O'Reilly, Fox News, or Rush on a daily basis....if not for the Fox Network, obermann wouldn't have much of a show period.....Obermann and the lisbo from Air America and bashing Fox make up 98% of the program....

You don't watch his show. O'Reilly/Fox usually make an appearance during the "worst persons in the world" segment, but the rest of the program is topical & commentary on the news of the day.

98% is just a wee bit off, there.

If you buy into Rush's Liberal media conspirasy, then you're just as bad as those who think FoxNews is a conservative media conspirasy. It just has several far right reporters that put the spin on everything. It doesn't mean Fox is far right and bias. Just like MSNBC isn't far left because of guys like Abrams and Keith.

LOL! You're hilarious. Ever tried standup? I'm sure you'd be a riot!

Muttley.gif

If you buy into Rush's Liberal media conspirasy, then you're just as bad as those who think FoxNews is a conservative media conspirasy. It just has several far right reporters that put the spin on everything. It doesn't mean Fox is far right and bias. Just like MSNBC isn't far left because of guys like Abrams and Keith.

It's not that one is and the other isn't, it's more that they both are.

You just have to accept that they have agendas and are not really unbiased sources from news.

By watching the same issue being discussed on networks with different biases, you gain a better perspective than you do by pretending that one is completely objective and one is completely lies.

Just now Keith Olbermann named O'Reilly todays worst person in the world. Explaining why, Keith said Bill spent a lot of time on his show telling his viewers that Hanna Montana(A 14 year old girl) is a bad role model because she showed her stomach and bra in a photo. O'Reilly showed these photos on his show and said a conference must be held about this.

Olbermann putting the spin on this, asked O'Reilly in a creepy voice what exactly would they say about Hanna in this conference?

Now I hate O'Reilly as much as the next guy, but Keith made an ass out of himself here. Even though Bill has done these kinds of segments before like talking about teens wearing questionable clothing and showing the pics and talking about it for nearly half of his show one time, but he's an over protective idiot. If these photos of her were truly inappropriate, then he wouldn't have shown them on his show that children could easily see. Expect me to be a worst person for this...

Yeah I saw it, it was great. I laughed my ass off.

I am so sure that Keith Olbermann is going to have a message board troll as his worst person tonight. Oh yeah, he's gonna get you!

Keith Olberman is one of my favorite talk show hosts and I enjoy him when he is on NBC's election coverage. Stems from my days of watching sportscenter in the 90's. While I may not agree with all of his politics I enjoy his humor even though I am sure he looks down on people like me. O'Reilly is a windbag who thinks he is more important than he is.

It's not that one is and the other isn't, it's more that they both are.

You just have to accept that they have agendas and are not really unbiased sources from news.

By watching the same issue being discussed on networks with different biases, you gain a better perspective than you do by pretending that one is completely objective and one is completely lies.

That doesn't make the news itself biased. That just means the networks have very opinionated shows that just tear down the news and put the spin on things. Like Sheppard or Wolf Blitzer telling us about the things that happened today. There's no bias in that. It's things like "This just in, far left terrorists in washington pass a bill that allows billboards to have half naked women on them. I don't want to have to explain to my 5 year old where babies come from so who do you all think you are?" that would be bias. Now Hannity's America, Glen Beck and O'Reilly factor are great places to watch that propaganda. "This just in, McBush made a McStake while eating a McBigot sandwhich. And what did he just say? "I respect the opinions of Pro-Choicers and understand why they make that call, but I believe the life of the unborn needs to be protected." Expect me to make a special comment about King George's new boy toy." Countdown with Keith Olbermann is a great place to watch that propaganda.

My point is that the news networks will always have opinionated douche-bags, but that doesn't damage the credibility of the actual news reporting.

Back