Kennedy Out

BREAKING: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will address the nation live on Friday in Phoenix, Arizona about his "path forward."Donald Trump will also be in Phoenix this Friday where he is holding a rally."Independent Presidential Candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will address the nation live on Friday about the present historical moment and his path forward," an announcement on RFK Jr's website read."WHAT: Kennedy to Address the NationWHEN: Friday, Aug. 23 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT, arrive by 9 a.m. PT.WHERE: Phoenix, AZ (address will be provided to registered press)"The announcement comes as RFK and his running mate Nicole Shanahan have doubled down on their attacks against the Democratic party.

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1826318841808605621/photo/1

I first heard it from Alex Jones.

This puts me back on Team Patriot Trump.
I really like some of what RFK Jr stands for. I am hoping that Trump makes a deal with him and gives him a position in his administration.
Many don't know that Trump was going to have Kennedy in his 1st administration but his son-in-law advised him not to and brokered a million dollars from Pfizer for his inauguration. Jared and Ivanka were deep state plants and leakers. Notice, they are not involved this time around.

I really like some of what RFK Jr stands for. I am hoping that Trump makes a deal with him and gives him a position in his administration.
Many don't know that Trump was going to have Kennedy in his 1st administration but his son-in-law advised him not to and brokered a million dollars from Pfizer for his inauguration. Jared and Ivanka were deep state plants and leakers. Notice, they are not involved this time around.
The chances that the Regime proclaims Trump the winner are zero, but that Kennedy would team up with Trump against the Regime is huge if it does happen.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's because Jared and Ivanka are registered Democrats!

You must keep up GAYBOY!

What a coup! RFK denying all his supporters the choice of voting for a candidate with a worm hole in his brain.

What a coup! RFK denying all his supporters the choice of voting for a candidate with a worm hole in his brain.
Its the UniParty that keeps all meaningful competition off ballots, Crime Family A and Crime Family B (Bret)...working together to subvert democracy.

I am pretty sure Kennedy's lack of ballot access was used as an excuse to keep him out of the debate as well.

1724296169790.png

The chances that the Regime proclaims Trump the winner are zero, but that Kennedy would team up with Trump against the Regime is huge if it does happen.
RFKs numbers are down to about 2 percent in some states. He is not huge. He is weird, so backing Trump is a good fit.

RFKs numbers are down to about 2 percent in some states. He is not huge. He is weird, so backing Trump is a good fit.
Absolutely but not because he is eccentric. Because he is sharp as a tack in knowledge of the law.

Back